Chapter 12

You sat on the couch in the living room with LJ, talking about the best candy. He argued that the older, hard candies were the best, but you thought that it was (f/candy).

"(Y/N), can I speak to you for a minute?" Slenderman asked as he walked into the living room.

"Sure," you replied happily. You stood up and he motioned for you to follow him. You followed him to a tall set of double doors that reached a couple inches above his head. When you walked in, you noticed the gothic yet professional office.

He sat down behind his desk, and you decided to take the only seat in front of his desk.

"We need to speak about your friend," he said seriously.

"Which friend?" you asked. Had he found out about you and LJ? Were you in trouble?

As all of these thoughts rushed through your head, he spoke again.

"Jessica, I believe." Jessica? Had she found out your location?

"W-What about her?" you stuttered. Honestly, you were scared. You thought of the worst-case scenarios. She could have found your location. she could have tracked you to this very location. Since no one could know about this place, she could have been killed for her findings. Sweat dripped down your forehead and you held on tight to the ends of your chair.

"She has been trying to reach you for a while now. Contact to other worlds is cut off here, though. She is worried about you, Y/N."

"Oh... well... can I talk to her?"

"I'm afraid not... Not unless you decide to leave. At that point, you won't be able to come back. That is, unless... never mind."

"Unless what?"

"Really... it's nothing. You are going to have to decide what you are going to do soon, though. I'm able to block the calls, but I don't have infinite power. And turning off your phone will do no good. You don't have to decide right now, but you will soon."

"Okay..." You exited Slenderman's office and headed upstairs to Laughing Jack's room. You wondered... how were you going to decide? You didn't want to leave all of the friends that you made, and especially not Laughing Jack. You have to make a decision sooner or later...