summary??

So Hana died 2 years ago. She told Yangyang to find Eunhye. Eunhye now in Korea,living with Marie. Yangyang work in a company where Marie is a daughter of the Chairman. Marie like Yangyang. Jaemin found Eunhye before Yangyang. Eunhye lost her memories because of an accident 2 year ago. Jaemin didn't want Eunhye get back all her memories because Jaemin thinks this is the golden chance to make her love him.

Eunhye actually came back from USA 2 years later and involved in an accident where Hana hits Eunhye's car so Hana died and Eunhye lost her memories. Hana knew that the girl she hit is Eunhye so she told Yangyang to find Eunhye and told her she's really sorry.

One day, Yangyang find Eunhye but Eunhye can't remember anything. He wants Eunhye to gain back her memories so that Eunhye will come back to him but all the things he did makes her felt uncomfortable so she tried to avoid from Yangyang.

One day, Yangyang decided to show all her letters she gave to him when they were in high school. When Eunhye read it, she felt like Yangyang is a trash. Yangyang cheated on her and broke her heart. So she hate Yang Yang so much.. And also from that letter, she knows that Jaemin is the only one who will always be there for her. So she thinks Jaemin is the right person.

After so many things happen, Eunhye get back all her memories. And then she realized that, Yangyang is the only man that she loves and the one that she really wants to meet.

So they together and live happily ever after! Yey!

Jaemin feel frustrated and decided to become a gay with Jeno because he thinks that loving opposite sex is complicated

~

Imagine these men go to the same school with you.