01

I arrived at Seoul. I think this is my first time visiting Seoul in 5 years. It's been a long time since I visited this place.

I finally graduated from university. Thank God! I got my Master and it was extremely hard so many things happened during the time I did my master. I had financial problems but thats nothing new, I  spend less time with my family and friends and the worst thing was, Hana died in an accident.

After graduating from high school, I also lost contact with all my friends fr high school except Jeno. Im grateful that I was still together with Hana before she died.

I got a job at one of the biggest retail companies in Korea. It is located at Seoul so I had to move there. I'm planning to live at Jeno's house since he has a house there just until I have enough money to buy my own house.

I will start working tomorrow. At the evening, I wandered around Seoul. I wanted to find some food to eat since I havent ate anything yet since this morning. My stomach grumbled a lot and I swear I was salivating just by the smell of the food.

I bought my lunch at a noodle restaurant. On my way  back home, someone bumped into me so hard that I dropped my food on the side of the road.

"My food!What the.." What an unlucky day

"I'm really sorry! I didnt see you," A woman apologized to me

I felt like I wanted to yell at the girl but I tried to control it.

"I will buy you a new one," she offered probably because she felt guilty.

"Just give me the money and I will buy it on my own,"

"Okay," she took her money from her handbag. She gave me ₩30000( $30 )
Who the hell gave $30 dollar for cheap lunch? It's too much but I just take it.I can buy other things too..

She wore a leather jacket, denim jeans and handbag. I guess the handbag is from Gucci. Her outfit looks expensive. I can say that she is rich.

"But can I have your number," she asked suddenly.

"My number? Why?" She just needed to pay me back but why is she asking for my number. Does she wants to give me more money or what? Or does she likes me?

"I just...want to know you," from what can I see, she likes me. What can I do. I didnt ask to be born handsome.

"01x-xxxxxxx,"

"Thank you! What's your name? I am Marie Baek!" She extended her hand for a handshake

Marie Baek? Sounds familiar.

"Liu Yangyang,"

"Nice name! I have to go now. See you next time!" She bid me goodbye as she glanced at her watch. Maybe she has meeting or something

"Okay," i replied, rubbing my nape

~

At night, after finishing my dinner, I took something out of an old box. It contain everything that reminded me of Hana. Or at least whats left. Our couple shirt items, our photos.. I miss her a lot.

Mom always scolded me to throw all of hana's belonging. She said that no good will come to us if we keep things that  belong to dead people. I think shes right. My life after she died became miserable but I just cant..

I still remember we were fighting at that time. I was always busy studying for my exam and dont have time for her. I forgot her birthday because I was too caught up with assignments..I  regretted it so much. I still remember her last words to me

If I die, please find Eunhye for me. Say to her, I'm really sorry for everything. And I really hope that you will marry her.

It's really weird when she said something like that. I mean like we lost contact a long time ago. We never seen or heard about her after she moved to America. We havent talk about her in 7 years. Why did she say something like that out of the blue?!

I looked at the sky. I'm sorry Hana i couldnt find her until now. It's been 2 years since the accident.. But, i will do what I promise you. I will keep my promise. I miss you my girl

~

MARIE POV

"Erica! Guess who I met today"

"Your old friend?"

"No"

"So who?"

"My destiny"

"What?!"

"I found a handsome guy. His name is Liu Yangyang. I've never seen him before. I guess he moved here" I started to imagine his face. He is too handsome I started squeling.

"Good to hear that. You got his number?"

"Of course!"

"Wahh you need to show me his face when you meet him again. I need to know  how your future husband is like," she laughed

Erica, my bestfriend. We've  known each other for 4 years. We met when we both stayed at America.

To be honest Marie is not my real name. That's the name I used when I lived in America. My real name is Baek Mari but I prefer people to call me Marie. Classier that way.

"I bet he will like you too. You are popular among guys,"

"Speak for yourself Erica! I think that guy who always send you home has a crush on you,"

"Why you think so,"

"The way he looks at you with adoration. The way he smiles at you. He cares about you.. I can tell that he likes you no infatuated..plus he is good looking,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure..btw,whats his name?"

"Jaemin..Na jaemin,"

"Look.. Jaemin + Erica.. No no I think we should use your korean name instead. Jaemin + Eunhye.. A perfect combination!"

"Nonsense! He doesnt like me that way. He just cares about me as a friend would. Nothing more than that,"

"Hey i still remembered when he met for the first time. He look shocked when you said that you didnt recognise him. I think you guys know each other,"

"I hope i can remember him,"

"It's been 2 years since you lost your memory.. Why cant you remember anything?"

"I dont know,"

"Hey but I read a novel about someone who lost her memory. But one day she met someone who used to make her happy but at the end broke her heart, she got her memory back,"

"Interesting novel,"

"I think you should meet someone like that. It can be your bestfried who backstabbed you or maybe...your ex boyfriend.."

"That is just a novel!! It cant be true,"

"Who knows..,"