A

Woojin sat looking out the window of his third period maths class. If it wasn't for the teacher staring at him and his fear of heights, he'd have climbed out of the window by now. He would have succeeded too.

A week before Valentine's Day And woojin had nothing except a handmade card from daehwi. While it was a very well made card and a nice gesture, woojin would have liked a card from someone that isn't daehwi for at least once.

Woojin was forcefully snapped out of his daydream about having a valentine by the sound of a ruler being slapped against his desk and his teacher looking him directly in the eyes.

"Park woojin! Can you please relay back to me what I just said?" The man spat, his eyes full of anger.

Woojin swallowed what felt like a bubble in his throat and took a deep breath. "No sir, I can not" his answer was met by the teacher angrily explaining the last two minutes worth of work again and the whole class whining about how they've already learnt it all.

Jihoon noticed that woojin looked lost by the topic and gently tapped him on the shoulder, slightly startling him. "Hey, I'm so sorry to scare you but do you want to copy from my notes?" Jihoon slowly slid the notebook across to woojin and watched as he copied everything down into his own notebook and slid them back, mouthing a small thank you as he did.