P

"Woon! Woon! Goddammit! Earth to sungwoon! HA SUNGWOON!" Sungwoon looked up quickly to see San and jaehwan standing in front of the table he was sat at. He took his earphones out and smiled at them. "Finally."

The two boys sat on the round green chairs and took their drinks off their trays. "So any news?" Sungwoon asked, watching as jaehwan started smiling letting out a small giggle.

"Well, minhyun came to speak to me today!" He took a sip of his banana milk and then held the carton in his hand. "He asked me to meet him in the car park after school"

San sighed and looked at jaehwan with a straight face. "Seriously?" Jaehwan looked back at San and scrunched his face up and gave him puppy dog eyes. "Jaehwan no, no, don't give me that look, I swear."

Sungwoon watched, taking small bites of his pizza, he didn't have time to make a lunch that morning so he decided that his lunch would be four slices of leftover meat feast pizza, a Pepsi Max and a slice of cheesecake.

"I think it's cute. Maybe this year jaehwan will actually have a valentine instead of getting a card for himself and posting it through his own locker and pretending to be surprised when he sees it" sungwoon And San looked at each other and laughed as jaehwan looked between the both of them in shock.

"You cant complain, I give you a card and chocolates every year" jaehwan replied, reaching over to try and steal a slice of sungwoon's pizza. His mission failed as sungwoon slapped his hand away.