E

"jinyoung needs advice." jihoon sat next to san and just opposite sungwoon, "so there's this boy his name is yonghee, jinyoung wants to ask him to the valentine's day dance"

jaehwan took a bite of his breadstick and pointed it at jihoon, "tell him to buy chocolates, roses and a bottle of coke." half the time jaehwan had no clue what he was talking about but this time he was sure.

"yeah and write him a cute card, bonus points if it's handmade!" sungwoon added on just after completely chugging half a monster that he'd found in his fridge that morning.

san rolled his eyes and looked at jihoon. "he just has to go up to him and say 'hey i like you, wanna go to the dance with me?'" he took a bite out of his burger and looked directly at sungwoon and jaehwan, "plain, simple, free! whoever this dude is will love him!"

"but flowers and chocolates will help" jaehwan added on, jihoon and san burst out laughing and for a second he thought it was because of what he said until sungwoon tapped his arm and he spun around to see kuanlin attempting to cross the cafeteria with a huge bunch of flowers. "or skip the flowers..."

everyone got back to eating and soon enough kuanlin made it to the table and sat just next to jaehwan, "seongwoo said he's just going to get a sandwich and he'll be over," his tone changed and he began to look around the room frantically, "i lost daniel" he mumbled, trying to recall whatever had happened between him getting the flowers and him losing daniel.