.three.

"Marlo, girl, where do you think you're going?" I looked up from my phone to see my very first model, Chanel. We were practically best friends, it was hard not to be after a decade of working together. She was always my first choice when it came to fun shoots like Victoria Secret. She killed every one of them.

"To go get drinks with a friend." I grinned a little. I wasn't even dressed for the office, I wasn't even supposed to be in. Neither was she, she said she wanted to take a break for her family. She's clearly a liar because here she is.

"A penis friend?" She teased. I laughed out at her childishness.

"No," I shook my head. "Remember Alexus? She's back in town and she thinks she wants to collab on the jewelry line. I'm using these drinks as a way to feel her out."

"Oh, she's sweet." Chanel spoke vaguely. I chuckled because I knew they didn't mesh. I usually kept them separated. 

I shouldn't have to pick a side because they used to sleep with the same man. Neither of them are with him so I don't see the issue. Chanel is married now and Alexus claims she's in love with Britney. But oh well...

"Yeah, I'm gonna get going. I'll come by later." I gave her a hug before making my way out of my office.

Marlo, why did you decide to donate your spousal support to charity?

Do you know Tiara Stark? She said you forced her to get an abortion three years ago!

Is it true Sean cheated on you with over thirty different women?

Are you pregnant?

Marlo, how does it feel to be divorced?

What's next?

"Life is next." I yelled without turning around. 

After my divorce was finalized, the paparazzi came out of the woodwork. Never in my life had I ever had to deal with such nosy people. Even with my father being an NBA hall-of-famer. I knew it was because of Sean's new little girlfriend Anniston, or whatever her name is. She was messy and always talked about how she actually knows how to treat and keep a man. I eat the constant shots because I knew that Sean was definitely not a man who wanted to be kept. There were already rumors going around that he had impregnated two girls in a threesome. And with that floating around, I just knew he was regretting losing me. I at least made sure that type of stuff never got out.

I was practically the unborn grim reaper. But their mothers had plenty of opportunities to say no. The money and dick just mattered more. If they couldn't use the baby for fame, the large lump sum to get rid of it did the trick.

But he's no longer my concern. He belongs to Anniston and the instagram models.

I welcomed the stark contrast of the mostly silent bar. Classier than most, the decor was white and gold. It was one of my favorites. My favorite thing about the establishment was that the signature drinks were named after black women.

My favorite was the Erykah Badu. That honey always did the trick.

"Marlo!" I looked around to see the big curly hair of my date. Her light hand frantically waved me over. My smile widened when she stood to greet me. Her round eight month looking belly greeted me first. I knew she was pregnant but not this pregnant. Tossing her sandy hair to the other side, she motioned for me to sit down.

"You look gorgeous." I cooed. She was absolutely glowing and it was beautiful. I loved seeing people happy.

"So do you!" She gushed. "Revenge body on fleek!"