She is His Prey

Animals: One Shot

Anabeth’s POV

"Hindi ko alam kung masyadong paranoid lang ako but I think I may have a stalker.” Sabi ko kay Ivy. These days I kept seeing this guy, wherever I go he's there. Tuwing lilingon ako nandyan siya pero malingat lang ako saglit biglang na lang siyang nawawala na parang bula.

"Paranoid ka lang. You need to loosen up, Anabeth. You can’t just lock yourself up here dahil lang sa tingin mong may stalker ka. You are coming with me to bar even if I have to drag your fine ass there.” Banta nito sa akin. Napabuntong-hininga na lang ako. She smiles at me at tsaka tumayo sa kinakaupuan niya.

“Dress up and please don’t take forever.” She whined, napairap na lang ako sa pagkainipin ni Ivy.

***

I'm sipping my martini while watching Ivy dance like there’s no tomorrow with some smoking hot stranger, and boy! He can dance! This one is definitely a playboy.

I glanced around the bar and I spotted a man gazing intently at me, it's the same man that I’ve been seeing following me. Napakurap pa ako sa pagkasilaw.

It's definitely him.

Anxiousness crept inside me. The way he looks at me as if I am an animal and he's hunting me down tonight, that I am his prey. Hindi naalis ang mga titig namin sa isa't isa then I saw him smirks deviously.

I look away at simulang hanapin si Ivy but she's nowhere to be found. I started to panic. I looked back at him and he smiled sweetly at me that immediately gave shiver down to my spines.

Tumayo na ako kaagad. Aalis na ako dito. Bahala na si Ivy. I pushed people in front of me who blocks my way out. Malapit na akong makalabas ng may nanghila sa akin at nagtakip ng panyo sa ilong ko.

No Shit.

Lucas’ POV

She saw me. I felt immensely pleased pero nung nakita ko ang takot sa mga mata niya, bigla nalang kumulo ang dugo ko. She didn’t have to fear me. I love her and I won’t ever, ever hurt her.

She looked away and glanced around the bar and I think she is looking for her friend that's  now with my friend. She looks back, at napangiti ako ng pilyo. She started panicking at tumayo na sa kinakaupuan niya. Hinanda ko na ang gamit at sinundan siya. Nang malapit na siya sa exit, hinila ko siya sa sulok kung saan ako nagtago at itinakip ang panyong may chloroform sa ilong niya.

She can’t run away from me. She’s mine for the taking…

***

She’s still sleeping in my bed.  It’s been an hour since she knocked out from the drug. The drug should wear off by now in her system. Ilang sandali lang ay naalimpungatan na siya, hinawakan ko ang kamay niya and then her eyes suddenly opened.

“Hello, my Anabeth.”

Her pretty little head snaped towards me, her eyes widen by the time she saw me. Binawi niya kaagad ang kamay niya sa pagkakahawak ko. Agad siyang tumayo at lumayo sa akin. And that started to tick me off.

“Who the hell are you?!” She hissed. Nginitian ko siya, she wants to know me, that’s good.

“I’m Lucas, my Anabeth.” I was about to hold her but she immediately backed away from me, again.

“I don’t know who the fuck you are, and don’t come near me.”  Banta niya. Napapikit ako saglit. She’s freaking out.

“It’s fine sweetheart, it's fine. I’m not gonna hurt you. I love you, my Anabeth.” She narrowed her eyes on me and then looked at me in disgust.

“You are completely delusional! You’re crazy!” Sigaw niya sa akin sabay takbo papalabas. I didn’t see that coming. Agad ko siyang sinundan pero pagkalabas ko ng pinto may dumapong vase sa ulo ko, pero dumaplis lang iyon.

“You shouldn’t have done that, Anabeth.”

Tumakbo ulit siya, she's a fast runner but so am I. Nang makarating kami sa living room, she grab the candlelight stand at ibinato iyon sa akin. Hindi ko ininda ang sakit at patuloy lang ako sa paghabol sa kanya. Nang makalapit na siya sa main door, hinila ko na agad ang buhok niya.

“I told you I didn’t want to hurt you but desperate times called desperate measures, my Anabeth.” Bulong ko sa kanya.

“Let me go!” Sigaw niya, she even dug her nails unto my arms but still I didn’t let her go.

“I won’t sweetheart, never. You’re mine and you can’t stay away from me. You're now stuck with me forever.”