Ch. 4

The museum was so silent that not even Nat could move without being heard.

"What did you jus-"Clint started but was quickly cut off by Peter.

"Woah there Clint, just, go back to the vents and stay there ok?".Clint was about to protest but Peter literally yeeted him back into the vents. Coralie paused for a second then continued the tour like nothing had happened. They continued the tour and Coralie explained the history of SI
and how it helps the world.

ԅ(¯ㅂ¯ԅ)

At lunch, Peter sat in a corner with MJ and Ned. He just started on his fries when he heard an intern talking about red and black spandex looking for his patrol buddy just as his spidey senses (Peter tingle) started tingling, warning him about someone, not exactly dangerous but not completely normal either. He was about to turn around when someone wearing red and black crashed into him.

"PETEY PIE!!!"Wade yelled, successfully getting everyone's attention in the room, "I missed you ! Your 'Irondad' won't let me inside the tower after last time so I can only see you on patrol"

"Wade!"Peter hissed, "What are you doing here?!?"And who is 'Irondad?"

"As I said before, I came to visit you! And Irondad is Tiny Stank, ya know, since he acts like your helicopter parent" Wade snickered and put on a fake deep voice "Peter! Your lunch, and don't forget to wear a sweater!"

Peter was paralyzed and frozen in shock until someone in red and gold armor burst through the window.

Ohhhh, cliffie!  and lookie dis

It's absolutely ADORABLE!