Concept Three:

Title(s):

Child's Play
Teachers Pet
Burning Tension
Taboo
Lovers in The Night
Kisses in Secret
The Shame of Kisses

Concept:

The main character has always had an obsessive streak.

There was a time where he'd paint; blooming flowers bundled within porcelain vases, specifically. By a week, his room was decked out in soft pastel paint-stroked canvases. 

Now, there was a teacher; he had a jaw as strong as iron, eyes as bright as the dead stars of the night, and muscles that strained against his thin button-up shirts.

He's desperate for the affection and attention of the teacher; biting on the end of his led pencils whenever the teacher walks by, sending love letters throughout the day, purposefully landing himself alone in detention with him, writing his phone number in hearts on the bottom of the exam page. He's young but he knows his mind is well beyond his peers, and he knows that he wants the teacher--and the teacher wants him.

Minor Information:

This story is kind of like 'The Crush,' but less psychotic and more romantic, and also gay, so like . . . It's not really like 'The Crush' at all. The main thing is that the student is the "aggressor," not the teacher.

The description sounds bad for the main character, but it's a lot less aggressive than it appears; the teacher is wholly receptive, if not a bit cold to the attention at first.