My Bestfriend

Y/N POV
Is it wrong to say that I'm in love with my bestfriend? Is it wrong to say that when he comes around I get butterflies? Well then I guess it's just gonna be wrong. Everytime my bestfriend August comes around I get all happy inside. I want so badly to tell him how I feel, but then I don't cause I don't know if he feels the same way. But I got to go, he just walked in the door.

'Hey August'

'Hey bestfriend, what chu doin ma?'

'Nothing just thinking'

'Well what cha thinking bout cause you seen liked you was in pretty deep thought'

'Just something personal, a secret I never told anyone'

He looked mad when I said a secret I never told anyone, because were bestfriends, we tell eachother everything. But I can't find the the strength to tell him that I'm in love with him.

'What do you mean a secret you never told anyone?Were bestfriends Y/N were suppose to tell eachother everything'

'Ik August I'm just scared to tell because......'

'Because what? You what call me when you wanna tell me your precious secret'

He grabbed his jacket getting ready to storm out of the door, but I can't let him walk outta my life. I'll be so hurt, so I'm just gonna tell him straight forward no pauses or any type of stalling.

'The reason why I don't want to tell you the secret is because the secret is that I'm in love with you August'

He stopped dead in his tracks & slowly turned around & stared at me with a blank expression on his face. I started to get teary eyed, I knew he didn't fell the same way.

'See this is why I didn't want to tell you because you don't feel the sa-'

I was cut off by him crashing his lips to mine. At first I was surprised, I loved it. The way our lips moved in sync passionately & it felt like electric shots were being sent all through out my body. Then he pulled away.

'You need to stop assuming things because I do feel the same way. I fell in love with you the day we first met, that's why when you went on a date with that guy I went to the restaurant & claimed you was my girl & that he was trying to take you away from me. Plus almost fighting ol' dude.'

'Well that does explain a lot & the reasons why you would get jealous, when I would talk about a guy I thought was cute or liked.'

'Now since you know that I feel the same way, would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?'

'Yes, August I will be your girlfriend' I said smiling brightly. He picked me up & spun me around. When sat me down he pecked my lips & said.

'I love you bestfriend/girlfriend'

I laughed at his cornyness.

' I love you too bestfriend/boyfriend'

Like I said I'm in love with my bestfriend, but now I can finally call him mine.