Chapter 2: MY ESCAPE

Legacy POV
——————————-
Tonight is the night I run away. Don't get me wrong I love my father with everything in me for always being there but this cannot continue.

My dads at work and is working late so this is the perfect time, I'm now packing my clothes, after I packed my clothes I got dressed I had on my black red and white jonecold Jersey with some black basketball shorts. I was about to go out the front door when I heard a car so I ran back up stairs and looked out of my window I looked down and saw my father and locked my door, once I saw my dad come to the patio I heard the door unlock and close. I threw my stuff out of the window and then not long after brought up the courage to jump down to. Once I made it down I ran until I couldn't anymore.

After a while I stopped at a bus stop, and a bus came close to 30 minutes later and I got on and fell asleep.

Next morning:
———————————
The next morning I was awoken by a stranger telling me it was time to go I looked the stranger up and down and saw she was a stud. I thanked her and got off the bus, I went and sat on a bench and was about to lay down and sleep before I felt someone shake me again. I look up and it was the stud, she asked me if I wanted to come with her and I declined and she look disappointed.

Ki POV
——————————-
I was about to get off the bus when I saw somebody sleeping I stopped and saw it was a stud. I studied her features she had  long brown hair, & dressed like me but did her makeup, maybe she's a stem. After I zoned back into reality I shook and she awoke looking confused. She eventually got off the bus and I noticed she was about to go to sleep on a bench and I felt this sudden urge to protect her so walked to the bench she was on and shook her.

"Hi I'm ki, but I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come home with me instead of lying on this bench?"

"No but thank you for the offer" she said before she laid back down and fell asleep. I couldn't just walk away so I picked her up bridal style and grabbed her bag and put her in my car . When I got in she was mad because she told me no but soon enough she feel asleep.

Legacy POV
———————————————-
I woke up to ki getting out of the car coming to pick me up but I told her I was awake and walked on my own and thanked her, but let her know that I was only staying the night and she frowned. I was confused on why she seemed so sad.

Soon enough we walked in her house to a lady cooking In the kitchen

"Ki is that you" the lady said
"Yes ma'am, and we have a guest so make and extra plate." ki said

The lady turned towards me and we both looked shocked

" MOM???"

________________________________
SO WHAT DO YALL THINK 💭
NEXT CHAPTER UP TOMORROW 🤪