━ PLAYLIST.

GODS WILL BLEED.
( lord of the rings. )
PLAYLIST.

 ━

━━ if your heart beats too strong for your bones, crashes bruising against the cages of your ribs ─ if your blood flows too fast for your veins, races 'round your body and leaves your fingertips burning ─ if your lungs strain in the cavity of your chest, aches for something it never seems to find ─ darling, it is because you were born of STARS. your heart beats with the power of BLACK HOLES. your blood flows with the surge of SOLAR FLARES. your lungs seek the aether of the heavens. i didn't know what it meant to love a star until i met you, and your words sang a song my heart had forgotten, and your voice whispered the secrets my lungs breathe, and your mere presence soothed an ache i hadn't known. i didn't know you could love a star but darling, i look at you and my heart leaps in awe of something GREATER. something PRECIOUS. something CELESTIAL. something KINDRED. i didn't know love could feel like this; like walking home under a sunny sky, like finding the perfect word in a poem, like the first sip of water on a dry day. i didn't know there was love greater than FRIENDS, greater than LOVERS, sweeter than the wine of aphrodite's BLOOD, sharper than the tip of cupid's quivering ARROW. i didn't know until i heard you speak and my heart REMEMBERED.
// J.P via tumblr pencap.

❝YOU'RE FAR FROM HOME

❝YOU'RE FAR FROM HOME.❞
i. riverside, agnes obol. ii. dark doo woo, ms mr. iii. salt of the earth, lovedrug. iv. dark paradise, lana del rey. v. seven devils, florence and the machine. vi. long time traveller, the wailin' jennys. vii. king and lionheart, of monsters and men. viii. dear fellow traveller, sea wolf. ix. be there, seafret. x. holding out for a hero, nothing but thieves. xi. wolf, first aid kit. xii. the river, aurora. xiii. atlas: hearing, sleeping at last. xiv. stand by me, bootstraps. xv. my blood, ellie goulding. xvi. unstoppable, the score.