CHAPTER 4: BEAUTIFUL MESS

*RUBY*

Kill.

I wanted to kill her.

Tear every pieces of sanity left in her, to enter her mind, until she's a wreck. Oh god, how I love her tears rolling down on her face. Her bloody scent is enough to rip my clothes off and drown myself in her red stain. Robbyn's worn and hooded eyes made my nipples pebbled, her heavy breathing and sweat against her skin made my clit throb.

And her taste.

It was divine and majestic.

But what I loved the most?

The silent whimpers of pain. Every sound of groans made my knees tremble, every lashes she received from the whips heightened my lust, and the bruises and swelling of her pale skin made me want to lick her for a relief.

My eyes darted toward Robbyn, the flesh in her stomach looked magnificient with my wickedness. Blood dripping down to her hips, as I felt my mouth watered to taste her ruined skin, the same manner of how my soul would taste her tattered soul. Robbyn's gaze locked on my fingers coated by my own arousal, moving closer to her, I latched my hand on her neck and stuffed my soaked finger inside her mouth.

"Bite me and you'll see worst." I warned her. The warm and flat tongue that wrapped my two fingers felt agonizingly delirious, I couldn't help but purred a moan within my throat.
I stared at her luscious lips, picturing within my thoughts how it felt against mine, her tongue against mine. My lips fell open when I pulled my fingers out from her mouth, it was erotic. But seeing Robbyn tied up, bleeding and hopeless, that's a different level of eroticism.

"Look, what a beautiful mess you are."

My fingertips trailed her velvety gut, Robbyn winced and jerked her body away from me.

"Know what?" She muttered and glared under her eyebrows. "You can just kill me, in that way we'll finish this insanity."

"Oh no." I cooed. "That's no fun. We have to make a lot of memories inside this red room."

Robbyn chuckled. "Once I manage to free myself from this hell, I'd make this hell for you in another way, Ruby."

Knitting my eyebrows together, my palm slapped her stomach. Robbyn cried out, her heard falling backward.

"We'll see about that." I seethed. "Tomorrow, wait for another surprise."

My hands balled into a fist as I made my way outside the red room. The nerve of her to be so full on herself when she's helpless. She thinks she's unbreakable, she thinks I can't destroy her, well she's wrong about that.

Utterly, completely wrong.

The next morning, Taehyung and I ate our breakfast in the dining table which is odd because my husband never eats with me, especially where sunrise occur. Blankly staring at the man across the table, he ate like a beast devouring his prey with claws and fangs out. Taehyung stopped from eating when he noticed that I was looking at him.

"Something wrong?" He asked, his tone of voice filled with concern.

"Yes, there's something wrong. Like, spending a breakfast with me because your Robbyn, who used to join you on your morning feast isn't present for awhile."

As a good and caring wife, I shook my head, smiling as I answered him.
"Nothing, I'm just happy you're here with me."

He crooked his lips into a grin. "Me too."

Prick.

10:00 A.M.

I went back to the red room, where I found Robbyn asleep with her arms in the air and legs bended slightly. The blood sticking in her skin turned dry and the steely stench encapsulates the room. I decided to place her in a chair with metal cuffs around the arm and feet, but before that I forced her into a deep sleep with the thing I injected against her neck that I used when I abducted her. After doing my thing with Robbyn, I sat back in the leather couch. Focusing my eyes on the tall latter, my gaze lingered to the woman's face. She was stunning, with her long eyelashes, to her pointed and prominent nose, the deep curves of her lips, and her sharp jaw. She curse a lot, but everything about her seemed to be full of innocence.

I shook my thoughts.

She's a bitch. Remember that.

She will steal your husband away from you.

Punish her.

Make her life miserable.

And then kill her.

Moving away from the couch, I leaned myself towards Robbyn. "Tonight, we'll have some fun." I whispered and fled from the red room.

Back in my office, I received a notification from my only friend, Jisoo who turned out to be my sister, not by blood but by the strong bond we have. She's not aware about the abduction and tormenting I've been doing to the women having an affair with my husband but she's been helping me with gathering information about the women involved with Taehyung.

From: Jisoo

Hi Jen!

This is the second part of my research about Robbyn Flynn Manoban.
She's currently living alone in an apartment in southern part of Myeongdong. 4A, R327.

She have two pet cats named, Leo and Luca but currently staying in the vet for medical purposes.

Also, Robbyn has a step-sister named Roseanne Park but as of now, I can't find any further information about the woman's location.

Resting the phone under my chin, another idea came to my mind making me smile in return.

Two pet cats huh?

Leo and Luca.

Tonight will be really interesting.

12:00 Midnight

Stepping back in the red room, Robbyn's head whipped back with a deathly glare solely meant for me.

"Hi Robbyn." I declared, sitting within the couch while the latter kept stabbing me with her gaze. "How are you? You've been sleeping so deep that I even thought you're already dead."
Robbyn responded with silence, shutting her eyes for a second. Dark circles under her eyes became more visible and puffy cheeks turned slimmer, how long did I held her captive? Two days? Five days? You're already killing her by not providing food for her.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. Internally rolling my eyes. Of course she is.
But the latter could only purse her lips tighter.

"You want to use the bathroom?" For a second, her gaze met mine with wide eyes. "If you think that I'm going to untie you, it will never happen."
Walking towards the wardrobe, my hand shuffle inside to find the thing I've been hiding within the wooden cabinet. Metal cuffs that Taehyung ordered thru online but never used it against me, so I decided to just steal it from him and use it in my own ways.
Untying one of Robbyn's hand to latch the metal around her wrist and to another. I leaned down to remove the cuffs on her ankles and pulled her up towards the bathroom.

"Make one wrong move and you'll back from a deep sleep or maybe worst than that."

Robbyn kept herself mum and beelined ahead the toilet. For a few minutes, Robbyn knocked back implying she had finished using the bathroom. Leading her back to her place, putting back the shackles on her feet and hands.

"So, how long have you been with Taehyung?" Crossing my legs as I ask her.

"Do you really have to know that? You know you're plainly trying to hurt yourself. What's the point in answering? You already held me captive on this hell and go on, just kill me for fuck sakes." She growled. Looks like she still have the energy to argue with me.

"Robbyn.." my gaze flickered on hers. "When I'm asking you a question, try to atleast answer it, rather than picking up a fight with me. You'll never win, remember that."

"Also, I have a little surprise for you.. I'm sure you're gonna love it." I supplied.

Now I can't wait...