The newbies part 2

All the new students proceeded to head to the battle grounds. Two students in particular were very nervous. There names were Jakey and Kay.

"Welcome everyone to Fairytail Academy's class entry, today our right new students will be doing a trial to decide which class they'll be in introducing our class reps!

Michael of Grimshade,
Bri of The Protectors,
Silver of The Wandering Coins and
Ritchie and Brandon of Divinus Magia!!!"

Michael of Grimshade,Bri of The Protectors,Silver of The Wandering Coins and Ritchie and Brandon of Divinus Magia!!!"

All class representatives stood at there designated podium. They all had there eyes glued on the new students like hawks. All the newbies stared at them some slightly terrified others are on the verge of having a breakdown.

"You don't need to be scared newbies. We've all been in the same situation before so we know What it feels like to be in your situation" Bri replied calmly relieving the heavy weight of anxiety from there shoulders.

"You know darling not all of us had to do those trials you know, like me" Silver mumbled quietly.

He said it quietly enough for those newbies, but not Bri as she gave him her infamous death glare.

"Anyways we will be judging you not only on your skills but your willpower to good luck freshmen and welcome to Fairytail Academy" Michael said continuing Bri's speech trying to avoid an argument.

"Anyways let the Fairytail class exams begin!" Brothers Ritchie and Brandon said in unison.

Somewhere nearby a man blew a horn and then the class entrance exam begun.

Relena's POV:

And the exams begun. Great, to be honest I really want to join The Protectors class. As it is indeed the right thing to do. Although I'm scared of injuring the other students badly though. After this isn't an actual fight. Heck what am I even thinking!? They haven't even told us what were doing yet all we know or at least I know is that were being tested to decide which class will be in. The other students seem nice.... I guess? The guy with ginger hair seems like he belongs in Grimshade or maybe even The Wandering Coins. Not sure about The rest of them though.

"The first test is power. You will have to tell us your power and then demonstrate one your most strongest ability or at least something worthy enough," Ritchie announced.

Well that shouldn't be to hard for me anyways. Eh what should I transform into? Hmmm, oh I know!

Third person POV:

"Alright who wants to go first? C'mon don't be shy. The sooner we get this done the fast we get to the class arrangements," Ritchie replied.

"I guess I'll go first... hi my name is Bryan Divil, and I am a fire Dragon slayer," the boy with brown hair announced.

 hi my name is Bryan Divil, and I am a fire Dragon slayer," the boy with brown hair announced