Flower Crowns!

Third person POV:

"Come back soon!" The man called out.

"Bye!" Jakey replied as he walked back to school.

He and Oliver had just purchased some more ingredients for their cookies. It's basically their life source! They cannot survive without cookies. Well mainly Oliver can't as he only eats cookies. Jakey sighed as he left Oliver in his room and went straight to class. Pets aren't allowed to be brought to class so Oliver had to stay behind and wait for hours for Jakey to finish class. He walked to The Protectors homeroom and sat down in a seat at the very back. He waited a good few minutes but then realized that no one was coming.

'Where could they all be...?" Jakey wondered as he began to doodle on a piece of paper he found lying around the class. Suddenly the door creaked open.

"Hey Jakey! What are you doing here?" Willow asked as she walked into the room

"Other than that your free for the rest of the day" Willow replied

"O-oh okay t-thanks Willow" Jakey said.

"Oh do you wanna a go and spend the day with me? I've got nothing else to do other than homework and I'm not going to do that. You know as friends?" Willow asked.

"Uh s-sure!" Jakey stammered as he followed her.

They went out of school grounds and into the city. There was silence. Jakey wasn't a very social person so he felt a little nervous being around her. Suddenly Willow stopped, turned towards him and smiled.

"No need to be nervous Jakey! We're all friends here!" Willow replied.

"S-sorry" Jakey stammered.

"No need to be! Looks like we're going to have to boost your confidence! And by boost make it at least so you don't stammer anymore. We don't want you to have to much of an ego now do we?"

"R-right"

They walked a few more metres until they reached a white door at the end of an alleyway.

"Here we are!" Willow replied.

"A door?" Jakey questioned.

"You'll see"

Willow walked up to the door and stirred knocking on it three times. She then placed her hand on the doorknob and chanted some strange words Jakey could not understand. When she stopped talking she turned around to Jakey and smiled.

"You ready to have fun?" Willow asked excitedly.

"I g-guess"

Willow then proceeded to open the door.

C
   R
      E
         A
             K

Jakey and Willow both walked in. When they went inside it was nothing but a dark abyss. Jakey couldn't see anything but Willow. Jakey started to tremble a little. He wasn't scared of the dark however that was because he   knew where he was and his surroundings. In this case he didn't know where he was or what was around him. He glanced over at Willow who was surprisingly calm and who was unfazed by this at all. She looked over to see Jakey trembling with fear. She giggled. Jakey stared at her confused.

"No need to be scared Jakey. It will all be over in three, two, one...."

Suddenly the whole room started to change. The walls shifted into what looked like trees. The ground beneath them changed into grass. Suddenly they were outside once more. Jakey was so confused. He stared at his surroundings. The place that he was now in was some kind of garden. It was very majestic and very real. Jakey was speechless.

"So what do you think of my garden?" Willow asked.

"Your garden!?" Jakey said shocked.

"Yup! Welcome to my family garden! My family has owned this garden for many generations. Now it is mine to keep until I have to pass it down to the next generation" Willow replied staring at an enormous willow tree standing right in front of her.

"Wow this p-place us b-beautiful" Jakey replied as he stared in awe at the sight infront of him.

"Hehe thanks! I'm glad you like it! I usually hangout here with our fellow classmates. Yesterday I brought Kay over and she had the exact same reaction as you" Willow replied.

"R-really?"

"Yup! I plan to bring Relena to my garden the next time I visit"

"W-what about B-Bryan?" Jakey asked.

"Eh... I mean yeah but... You know he's fire... this is nature. Just so happens to be a Dragon slayer too. A lot of flammable stuff here. Uncontrollable urge to fire Dragon roar every few minutes. Yeah... maybe when he learns to control his powers more then maybe.. just maybe.. I'll bring him along to visit y garden" Willow replied.
"In the meantime do you want to make some flower crowns with me?"

"F-flower c-crowns?"

"Yup! It's kinda like a traditional to make a flower crown when you first visit the garden. We then hang up your flower crowns and hang them on one of the branches on the willow tree" Willow explained.

"W-willow tree?" Jakey questioned.

"It's that tree right In front of you. I was named after that tree. It's the oldest tree in the garden and has been here ever since" Willow replied.

"Now are we going to make some flower crowns?"

"Y-yeah!"