Underswap! Sans x Introverted! Reader

Whaddup, a new request! I'm really late on this one so oooops... honors classes are kicking my butt! Anyways, I'll get to the chapter. I've never actually written any swap stuff so I'm super duper sorry if this turns out ooc. Welp, enjoy!

Reader POV:
I sighed. Monsters looked me up and down from left to right. I looked down and pulled my hood up gently, shoving my pale hands into my pockets. Shivering, I finally saw Papyrus at his station, dozing off with a cigarette butt dangling from his teeth. I made my way over to him, picking up speed as I did.
"Psst, Papyrus! Papyrus, wake up lazybones!" I whisper yelled, getting louder as I realized how deep of a sleep he was in.
"Nn, go awayyyy... Papyrus isn't here right now," he groaned as his eyes flickered open and back down. As he slurred out his words his burned out cigarette butt fell down onto the snow, and as it was still glowing a gentle orange form having only gone out a moment ago, it made a hissing sound when it hit the snow.
"Ugh, fine, but you know Sans won't like to see you slacking," I smirked as I watched one of his eyes open with a look of slight concern. I then giggled mischievously as I regained my confidence, walking away. I wasn't great at socializing as I was an extremely introverted person, but I had known the skelebros for a while and I was used to them... mostly... Recently I had taken a liking to the innocent blueberry that is Sans. He's so determined it's adorable. But me... I'm so socially awkward I could never confront him. Interrupting my thoughts was a pole I ran into. Ouch. What a great way to seem less awkward huh? I then realized I was right outside the skelebros house, where presumably, since it was later into the evening, I'd find Sans cooking some... food... if you can call it that. I let myself in, as I do reside there most of the time. Immediately I am greeted by the magnificent Sans.
"Human! You are just in time! I have made everyone's favorite food, TACOS!" He smiled a smile so wide his eyes closed. I blushed lightly as I smiled back. He then grabbed my hand, yanking me into the kitchen with astonishing force. I almost tripped.
"Uh, human? Are you okay?" He asked me. I realized that when he'd grabbed my hand I'd blushed harder than before.
"W-What? Oh y-yeah... I'm just... a little hot that's all..." I looked away, standing stiffly as I awaited a response from the skeleton who now had a hand on his chin and his eyes squinted as if he were inspecting me. A bead of sweat rolled down my forehead.
"Well then why don't we go cool off?" He said, smiling, but a bit less intensely.
"What? W-why 'we'?" I was confused as I blushed even harder.
"Because! I would never want my favorite human to be overheated! Therefore I will be there to insure you cool off!" I knew I was the only human there but I still felt special when he called me his favorite. Smiling, I simply nodded and allowed him to lead me outside. We sat down on the porch ledge outside the house, my boots gently sitting on the snow as his leg bounced from all the energy he had. I was actually freezing at that point but I knew I had to make him believe I was hot and that this was cooling me off.
"Thanks Sans..." I said, my nose turning a rosy pink from the cold.
"You're welcome!" He said, smiling the biggest smile ever.
"Y'know... you've really helped me since I first got here," I smiled.
"Yes, I know, I am the magnificent Sans!" He giggled with his eyes closed.
"It's just, I feel like you've really brought me out of my shell and.... I actually have friends. When I lived up there, I didn't really know how to make friends. I learned that from you," I looked down, the pink from my nose now spread across my cheeks.
Then he was quiet. It was strange. Usually I'd get a bubbly response of him boasting somehow, but when I looked over, I was shocked beyond belief. The skeleton beside me now had a fluorescent blue tear beading up in either eye socket. His face was also glowing a light blue. He was getting closer and closer and I started to back away, not knowing what else to do. Slowly, his eyes closed tightly and he continued to lean closer. Finally I leaned back in and it felt like fireworks exploding. His teeth were gently pressed to my lips in an innocent kiss lasting only for a moment.
"S-Sans... I..." I was speechless. However, he took this as a negative reaction and frantically stood up, rambling.
"I'msorryimsorryimsorryidontknowwhatcameovermepleaseforgivemehuman," he had his arm over his face as he spoke, his face completely blue.
"Sans, it's fine, I was hoping you'd do that," I blushed profusely realizing what I just said.
"Really?" He asked, and as he removed his arm I could see he was crying.
"Y-yeah, but don't cry! It's okay! Uuuh... geez I suck at this," I said as I scratched at the back of my neck trying to come up with what to say.
"Human?" He asked through mucus and tears shakily.
"Yes Sans?" I asked, a bit red as he was adorably standing there with a blue face and twiddling his thumbs.
"I.... I think... you are very ...pretty... and I.... I..." he chose his words carefully, and tried as best he could to say them without the shake of nerves.
"You..." I urged him to go on.
"I... Iloveyouhuman!" He said loud and fast as he blushed brighter than ever before.
"Aw, Sans, I love you too ya little blueberry, sorry I'm so terrible at socializing though," I chuckled and smiled gently.
"..." when he didn't respond, I looked over and he was still teary eyed. He reached over and grasped me tightly in a bear bug. I just gave in and hugged him back.
"You are great at socializing! Please don't be sad human!" At this point he was fully recovered from his tears and was almost yelling in my ear as he attempted to cheer me up.
"I'm not sad," I smiled, blushing as I chose my next few words.

"I have you."

Oof that got a lil sad but I think it's pretty good! Let me know what you think and to the person who requested this I'm super sorry it's so late! School is tough and I am lazy but I did do it! I really really hope you like it!
Bye!