7 The battle for Paris

Marinette woke up as her alarm
went off and she looks at Adrien. He's so cute when he's asleep she thinks then runs her hand though his blonde hair and kissed him on the lips then got out of bed and got dressed. She puts on a white T-shirt and blue denim jeans then walks towards Adrien's side of the bed and wakes him up. "Morning Kitty." She says then he turns around and looks up at her then smiles. "Morning Princess." He says. She leaves the room and walks down the stairs to Alya, Nino and the group plus the kwamis staring at her.

"What are you looking at? Alya did you tell them what happened last night?" Marinette asks crossing her arms and looking at  Alya. "Yep!" Nino and everyone else says. "And a certain kwami looks though the key hole last night and now he still trying to erase that memory by eating cheese." Carissa says as she points to where Plagg was, eating cheese and getting scolded by his sister Chaton and Tikki.
Adrien walks down the stairs and looks at Marinette. "Okay, everyone. We need a new plan. If this doesn't work well...... we're screwed. Alya and Nino, you distract Queen Butterfly. Carissa, Rose and Juleika. You try to get Jackson, Luka and Sabrina back. Then Adrien and I will try to de-evillise Queen Butterfly from behind. Got it?" Marinette asks. "Yep, and also keep it 'PG' while you're doing your job. Alright?" Alya says. "ALYA!!!!!! Tikki Spots on." Marinette says then jumps out of the window. Adrien looks at her then back at the group. "You gotta listen to the boss. Plagg Claws out!" Adrien says then goes after Ladybug.
On the school rooftop Chat noir and Ladybug are watching the villains crowding around Queen Butterfly and Ladybug frowns. "What's wrong, Marinette?" Chat asks turning to her. "What if our whole group gets akumatised and we have no hope of defeating Hawk Moth?" Ladybug asks. "Mari, as long you and me are here we can do it. We've defeated all these villains before, it's just we're fighting them at once." Chat says then smiles. "Thanks Adrien." LadyBug says.

That's all for this chapter.
I'm sorry, I would write more, but I'm in a pissed off mood.