6.5 The battle for Paris

"Kitty noir?! Mister Bug?!" Ladybug asks suprised. "The one and only." They both said at the same time. "Wait there's two Cats and Bugs?" Muiltimouse asks. "Yeah." Chat says while hugging Kitty noir. "Have you gotten shorter or have I grow taller." Kitty asks Chat. "Kitty!" Ladybug and Mister Bug at the same time then Ladybug and Mister Bug both blush. "Okay! Break it up!" Chat says seeing that they were blushing. "Jealous, Chat?" Asks Tiger, everyone stares at her because she never acts like this. "Tiger, you're shy most of the time, so how are you like this?" Rene asks. "It's probably because she has the animal that isn't scared of anything." Chat suggests. "Okay, let's kick this Butterfly's ass." Cara Pace says. "Wait, we need a plan." Ladybug says as she counts every one. "Okay, Chat, Kitty and Tiger.  You keep Queen Butterfly busy with chatting." Ladybug says. "Roundhouse and Rene Rouge, you both use illusions to make Butterfly think that Muiltimouse, Carapace, Viperon, Mister Bug and I are there." I say to the two girls. Then Chat walks up me annoyed about Mister Bug working in my group. "Can I be in your group instead of 'perfect' Mister Bug?" Chat asks while staring at Mister bug talking to Viperon and Cara Pace. "Chat, are you jealous? He's just a friend and no one will ever come between us." Ladybug says then gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Okay everyone! If anything goes wrong, meet me at my house!" Ladybug yelled then ran off with her group.
An hour later
"Okay, Roundhouse is down,Viperon is down and Mister Bug is down. So everybody meet at my house!" Ladybug said into her yoyo then looked at her group.
Chat and the group plus Rene Rouge heard this and ran over the buildings and jumped into Marinette's house and all de-transform at once. Plagg, Trixx, Roaar and Kitty's kwami Chaton fly out of their miraculous and quickly fly into the kitchen to find food. Ladybug and her group run into the house then Cara Pace shuts the door quickly. Then Ladybug de-transforms along with Cara Pace and Muiltimouse. "That was exhausting." Says Rose as she collapses onto Marinette's lounge. "Where's your parents?" Asks Nino. "My parents are having their vacation." Marinette says as Tikki flys into her hands. Carissa a.k.a Kitty noir walks into the room. "Where's my brother?" She asks noticing that Jackson her brother a.k.a Mister Bug wasn't there. Everyone looks down guiltily and Carissa starts to cry. "Where is he?!" She commanded. "Ris, He was akumatised. There's nothing we can do." Marinette says. "What?!?! And you didn't protect him?!" She yelled. A akuma flys into the room. "Carissa! Calm down!" Yells Adrien walking towards her. "No! Why should I?! My brother is mostly gone and......." the akuma flys into her glasses and a purple butterfly shape covers her face. "Kitty Blanc, I'll give you the power of destruction and in return you'll give me Ladybug's and Chat noir's Miraculous. Do you understand?" Hawk moth asks.

"Yes Hawk moth." Carissa says then dark purple bubbles surround her then she becomes Kitty Blanc. "Tikki, Spots on!" Marinette says quickly then transforms into LadyBug. She quickly defeats Kitty Blanc and breaks her glasses. She catches the akuma and Carissa goes back to normal. "Sorry, guys. I shouldn't of over reacted." Carissa says. "Ris, it's not your fault, okay?" Rose says. "Okay everyone, we should catch some sleep then get back to the fight. Okay?" Marinette asks. "Yep!" Everyone says as calling dibs on the lounge. "Marinette, can I have a talk with you?" Asks Adrien. "Sure. We'll go to my room." Marinette says as she walks up the stairs with Adrien. Marinette shuts the door. "So, What's up?" She asks and then leans on the door.
Adrien lips quickly pushes against hers then he stops looks hopeful into her eyes and she returns it.

Meanwhile in the lounge room.
Alya is still awake, pacing around worried about what happened today and then looked at Nino. She smiles to herself. She then walks up the stairs and opens the door to Marinette's room. "Mari, are you.......... WHAT THE HELL, MARINETTE?!" She yells catching Marinette and Adrien making out. "ALYA! WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?!?!" Yells Marinette while covering herself and Adrien in her blanket. "I thought you need someone to hang out with, so I came up here, then I saw you's and here we are now. Plus Tikki, Plagg and Trixx are in the kitchen trying to get into the food."

Alya says as she walks out, shuts the door and is grossed out and was trying to get the image of her friend with Adrien out of her head. "It'll probably take 3 bottles of fucking bleach to erase that." Alya says to herself then walks down to get a cup of milk for herself then some cookies, cheese and the whole lot for the kwamis to have. "So...... what happened?" Asked Tikki and Trixx at the same time. "Trust me, you do not want to know." Plagg then flys up the stairs then looks though the little key hole and stares blankly into space. "Oh hell, no!" He says then flys into the kitchen and then dives into the cheese. "I'm 65 million years old and that's the most disgusting thing ever." Plagg says as he try's to forget. Tikki flys over to Plagg and scolded him for watching their owners doing some personal stuff. Alya giggles then washes out her cup. "Night guys." Alya says then lies down next to Nino and falls asleep.