6 The Battle for Paris

"Oh, Adrien!" Queen Butterfly says as she flys to the top of the Efile Tower.
"Come here right now or I'll release these akumas on every single person in Paris!" She says as she releases akumas everywhere.
Queen Butterfly is Hawk Moth's most powerful villain and can release as many akumas as she wants.
At Adrien's place, Adrien and Marinette see the akumas. "What the hell? Is that Hawk moth doing that?" Adrien asks then runs to the window. "No, that's a girl." Marinette says. "I need to go to Master Fu's place." Marinette says and is about to transform when Adrien interrupts her. "How about we both go to Master Fu together?" Adrien asks. "Okay. Tikki, Spots on!" "Plagg, Claws out!" They both said then they were jumping over the city to Master fu.
"Master! We need as many miraculouses as we can!" Marinette says as she and Adrien run though the door. "Marinette! Why did you bring him here? Does he know that you're Ladybug?" Fu asks. "Yes, but this is a emergency. Hawk moth has made the most powerful villain ever and she can release as many akumas as she can!" Adrien says. "Okay, Adrien Agreste, Marinette Dupain Cheng. I want you both to return each miraculous when the mission is over." Fu says while giving Marinette the Miracle box. "Okay!" They both say then run to outside but Marinette comes back inside and asks for his miraculous. "Of course." He says then gives her his miraculous and Wayzz.
At the school.
Alya, Nino, Juleika, Rose, Luka and Sabrina are the only ones left. "Okay everyone we need to just think positive thoughts, just until Ladybug and Chat noir defeat Queen Butterfly. Marinette and Adrien burst in the room then quickly slammed the door shut from all of the akumas. "Guys we need your help but you all can't tell anyone about this." Marinette says. "Okay!" The 5 say. "Me and Marinette, we're Ladybug and Chat noir, and we're going to give all 6 of you a miraculous to help us. Got it?" Adrien asks. Alya, Nino and Luka nod. Juleika, Rose and Sabrina look at each other and give each other a confused look. Marinette gives Alya, Nino and Luka their old miraculous while Adrien walks towards the three girls.
"Juleika Couffanie, here is the miraculous of the tiger. You will use it for good.
Rose Lavillant, here is the miraculous of the mouse. You will use it for good.
Sabrina Raincomprix, here is the miraculous of the dog. You will use it for good.
The three girls nod and open the boxes then their kwamis fly out.
"Hello, I'm Roaar!" Roar says
"Hi! I'm Mullo." Mullo says
"Wolf! Hey! I'm Barkk." Barkk says.
"OMG! These are so cute!" Rose says while cuddling her Kwami.
"Rad." Juleika says as she puts her miraculous on.
Sabrina is freaking out.
"Just say the words and you get to become superhero until the mission is over." Adrien says. "Okay. Mullo, let's scatter!" Rose says then transforms into Muiltimouse. "Roaar, time to roar!" Juleika says then transforms into Tiger. "Barkk, transform me!" Sabrina says then transforms into Roundhouse.
"Omg! I look so cute!" Rose says while looking at her suit. "Super Rad." Juleika says. Sabrina is just silently screaming. "Okay My Lady are you ready?" Adrien asks Marinette. "I'll always be ready." "Tikki, Spots on!" Marinette says. "Plagg Claws out!" Adrien says. Then the 8 superheroes run out of the classroom.
They get on the roof of the school when they hear a girls voice. "No way I was gonna miss this party." Then a boys voice. "Especially with all these guests" All 8 of them turned around to see Kitty noir and Mister Bug.