"That Instagram photo"

I'm Jaelie U might know me from YouTube I post covers with my Bestfriend and stuff... I have blonde hair with blue eyes and I love Singing.. I'm kinda famous. That's basically everything. You might think being on the MAGCON tour with famous viners, With my bestfriend,Being free,Touring the world,Etc. Would be Amazing right? Nope not for me.
We're currently at The Japenese Steak house.
I'm so sick RN I can't even hold my head up + my period is on me.
My heads laying on the table with my arms crossed underneath it. My BESTFRIEND Somer says "Umm Jaelie u okay?"
I say "I'm Fine!"
I hear her sigh and start back talking to the guys.
I post a pic of me from today and put the caption "I wanna be your vacuum cleaner,breathe in your dust 😉 #AlexTurnerIsBae #AlexTurnerillbeYourVacuumCleanerAnyday 😉‼️ #LuvinThisOutfit"
I'm wearing
•Black Artic monkeys half of top (ItsTight)
•black tight leggings
•Black Doc Martin Combat boots
•••••••••
Soon comments come flooding in Due to my 7Million followers.
All the comments were all Great except for Maybe 30.. Idek..
Some bad ones say
'Ew People stop tagging Alex Turner.. He will throw up If he sees her ugly body and Ugly face!!"
Alex Turner commen-WAIT ALEX TURNER JUST COMMENTED ON MY PJC JJGGHNNBBGG WTF?!!
He says "Loving that outfit Also especially that shirt your rocking the hell out of 😉 Maybe think about checking yo DM's Beautiful? 😉"
Hhgvghkknddjklljggrsd
I checked my Dm's so quick it was unreal. I opened it and he said "Hey I watch you on YouTube and your voice is amazing! We should make a song together or something?! Your so beautiful by the way, Not to sound like a creep but I be looking at your Instagram all the time! I enjoy seeing you sexy bod and To die for face 😉 anyways Heres my number Babe *** *** **** .. Maybe we can meet up or something doll face. Well I geuss just Text me! 😘😉❤️" I start jumping up and down and screaming... The boys and Somer and everybody look at me.
I scream "SOMER!! ALEX TURNER JUST LIKED AND COMMENTED ON MY PIC AND DM'D ME AND FGHJFXGG!!"
She starts screaming and freaking out. She screams "WHAT DID HE SAY???,!?
I say "HE WANTS TO MEET UP AND HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER AND SAID I HAVE A SEXY BODY AND I HAD A TO DIE FOR FACE AND HE CALLED ME DOLL FACE AND AHH OMG HE SAID HE WATCHES OUR VIDEOS!! AND SOMER OMG IM GONNA PASS OUT!! I say "Everybody shut the fuck up I'm calling him cause he told me to!"
Everybody goes silent.
I dial the number and he answered three rings after.
(A-Alex Turner
J-Me )
A-Hello?
J-Hey this is Jaelie.. You wanted me to call you
*I put him on speaker*
A-Ohh yes Hey Beautiful! So I was wondering if you wanted to Go out tonight... Just me and you?
J*Silently freaks out* sure That sounds great!
A-Yay! I thought you were gonna say no babe!!!
I laugh.
J-I would never.
A-Maybe we can do some things tonight huh?... You know what I mean...
DghjbGHKHDHNKKBSFG
J-I'll think about that pretty Boy.
A-Sounds good... Be ready at 8?
J-Okay.
A-Bye Princess!
*i hang up*
HILCNBFHFJJVJ
The boys roll there eyes.
Sammy says "You basically just told him he could take your Virginity."
I gasp and say "I'm not a Virgin." I smirk.
Jack J says "JAELIE!" Did I mention he's my brother...? The boys laugh. Taylor says "I'm way better looking Than Alex Turner!"
I laugh and say "Talk British to me." Me says "Ello Lo-"
I say "Don't even Try."
The boys laugh again..
Jack G says "But let's get serious here..."everybody goes quiet.
He says "R u really gonna have sex with The guy"
I take a bite of my Rice and say "No.. Im not a slut Jack."
Dillon whispers "your such a slut!"
I bite my lip And I say "I never said I would have sex with alex!"
Dillon says "YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DUMBASS! YOUR A SLUT YOU WILL DO IT WITH ANYBODY!!
I push myself out of my chair and jump up and leave."
I ran out of the restaraunt and down the street. I and ran and ra- baboom!!
I just Knocked somebody down... I'm laying on top of them.. Wow awkward..
I jump up and say "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!!"
I look down to see To Big Brown eyes looking in mine... He chuckles and says "Calm down.. I'm fine it was an accident people makes mistakes it's no big deal... By the way my name is Calum.. Calum Hood."
He states while standing up fixing his shirt.
I hold my hand out and say "I"m Jaelie... Jaelie Johnson"
His face looks shocked and he says "I KNEW YOU LOOKED FAMILIAR!! I WATCH YOU ON YOUTUBE AND VINE!! YOUR ON THE MAGCON TOUR RIGHT?! OH MY GOSH IM MAKING THIS SO AKWARD!! I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP TALKING RIGHT NOW!!YOUR JUST SO AMAZING AND BEATIFUL AND AHHH!"
I die of laughter.
He says "Wanna go grab some Coffee and sweets and chill at Starbucks?"
I nod my head.
We talked and laughed the whole way there. So Appearently he is in a band with 3 other boys also known as Michael Clifford,Luke Hemmings,Ashton Irwan. Calum Says that He thinks Ashton will probably be the first to get married out of the group..he begins talking as we walk in Starbucks, he says "Oh yeah, I seen that Instagram photo you posted today" He also Says the name of there band is called "5 Seconds Of Summer" I said "Wait why 5 if there's only 4 of Yall??"
He chuckles.
And says "First of all, just listen to how 4 would sound like no 5 sounds way better and second of all, are u southern or country or something cause you just said 'Yall'"
I burst out laughing.
Michael Clifford? OMG WAIT WE USED TO BE BESTFRIENDS?!