Chapter 1: At the Hospital

I woke to a blinding light, so much I had to blink multiple times to adjust, to find myself in the hospital room I saw, wherever I was. My breathing was labored after whatever happened. I try to sit up, but the weight of my body, felt like I was Atlas holding up the heavens. I instead lay my head against the pillows. I hear something beeping next to me, I don't even turn, because I know it's a heart monitor, beeping my pulse(I've seen it in movies). But the beeping wasn't supposed to come from my room. One of the nurses ran in and silently gasped, then ran out. The next time the door opened, I felt someone run into me squeezing me, losing the rest of the oxygen I had.

"Erin, oh thank god you're ok," Liza said, still squeezing my air out of my lungs. I patted her on the back trying to get her to let go.

"Eliza, let go of your sister, she just woke up from the coma," mother said, pulling Liza off me.

"What happened?" I ask them, as they finally sit down.

"We fell into a ditch, we only got a few cuts and bruises, but you had a large gash in the back of your head and on your legs, you lost a lot of blood, we weren't certain if you were gonna make it through the coma," father said, mother nodded a tear slid down her cheek.

"Well, I'm still here, thank goodness for that," I smile and lay back down as the doctor comes in and runs some tests on me. Then left to put it in the database. We sat there talking for a while until visiting hours were over. Then the doctor came in and asked if I had any hallucinations during my coma because that could be common. I told them nothing about the Garden because something in the back of my head said I shouldn't. They turned the light off, as I fell asleep, facing the window looking out into the city.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I woke up in a shade of white. As if I wasn't anywhere at all, like Limbo. Actually, I might be in Limbo.

"Glad to see you again," someone said behind me. I spun around to find the man in the tux, and the girl in the military outfit.

"You two... You're the people from the garden," I gasp and back away, only to fall over then appear in the same position.

"Guess I should introduce myself, I am Gabriel, the archangel Gabriel," Gabriel said bowing. Well, this is weird, he says he's the archangel, but I'm not entirely sure I believe him.

"And I am Lord Beelzebub, Prince of Hell," the girl said. So she's and he? Or he could be a person who likes to change their gender whenever they feel like it.

"Ok, sure, why did you bring me here?" I ask them both, tapping my foot.

"Well plans are already set in motion, so, here is what shall happen," he snaps his fingers as images flash before my eyes. The only one I could remember was four people in biker suits, one red, one white, and two black. They were standing in front of something, a blur of black in white, but it looked like there people inside the fight, but they weren't exactly human, they had wings, and some had horns or something on their heads. Standing next to me were 6 people, 4 were teens like me, but one was standing more towards the bikers, holding onto a black and white dog. But the two adults were the most confusing, on my left was a man with platinum blonde hair in a white suit, but white wings, with dark eyes, and a flaming sword. On the right, a man with red hair and yellow eyes like a snake, in a black suit, holding sunglasses, with black wings like the man on my left, they were each looking at me, but it didn't look like me, her hair was longer, down to her waist. Her eyes were more cat-like and a dark shade of blue. But the most striking part was the gray wings, the perfect mix of black and white.

I gasped as I returned to the limbo with archangel Gabriel and Lord Beelzebub.

"And one more thing before we go, we have to warn you of people that may try to make this more difficult," Gabriel says as I come back.

"First is a boy named Adam Young, he's around your age, but he will want you to stop this plan of ours," he says, smiling.

"Second, is a man named Crowley, he isn't what he says he is, he's thwarted us before, along with his friend Aziraphale, who you also need to stay away from," Beelzebub cuts in.

"And the final thing, don't tell anyone, not even your closest friends or family, we need to keep this between us," Gabriel says smiling. Suddenly they vanished, and I appear back where I started in the hospital.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Hello everyone, I know I said that I was gonna publish this on Saturday, so I am sorry, this is the first time where I've worked under a writing schedule, so I have a lot to get used to. But anyway, thanks for reading this chapter, please vote on this book, because it not only gives my books a chance to reach more people, but it helps boost my morale and helps me continue to make more awesome books for everyone. Please also comment below your opinion on this book so far, and follow so more can see my work. And I will see you on Saturday.

Your Obedient Writer,

Alex.