Chapter One

Hello! Novice writer Yukari here! This is my new fanfic which features the weird and unusual story anyway. This story is actually a joke but, I will do my best on making it into a fanfic! Yukari signing out!

Notes:

"I'm Saeki Sayaka." - Normal Talk, Scenario Description

"Gomu Gomu no Pistol!" - Attack Names, Chapter Title

"Touko is beautiful." - Character Thoughts, Flashback

Chapter One:

The Pirate King Got Transported?!

I'm Saeki Sayaka!

Having achieved his dream on becoming a pirate king, Monkey D. Luffy is bored. His crewmates have gone home after achieving their own dreams. So now, he is back on Windmill Village, his hometown while staying on Makino's bar.

Currently, on his bedroom...

"ARGHH!!!! THIS IS SO BORING!!!!" Luffy shouted as he is rolling on the bed. "Ah... I missed my adventures already." He added as his stomach started growling. "Sanji! Food!" He shouted at the ceiling as his stomach growled again. "Ugh..." he muttered. "I missed everyone too..." He gets up from the bed and he noticed that there's a book on the floor. "Guess I'll try reading!" He declared as he decided to pick up the book on the floor which is entitled; "Saeki Sayaka ni Tsuite". "Hmm... I wonder what is this all about? I should have asked Robin to teach me about reading." He thought as he opened the book. As he opened the book, the extremely bright light engulf him. "What the heck is happening?!?!??" he shouted as he disappeared.

As he opened his eyes, he found himself in an unfamiliar room with the ambiance of an Ojou-sama around him. "Ah, huh? Where am I?" he thought as he gets up from the bed again and he tried to notice his surroundings. He stared on the mirror which has a reflection of a brown-haired little girl wearing a sleeping gown. "Hmm..." he pinched his face. The girl on the mirror also did the same thing at the same time. He sticked out his tongue and making fun of the girl on the mirror while the girl also did the same thing. He danced, the girl also did. He finally realized what was happening. "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!?!?!" he shouted. As he shouted that, he sensed that someone is coming and a maid barged in the room. "Sayaka Ojou-sama! Are you okay?!" The maid asked Luffy as he is now Sayaka. Sayaka just sit there while being shocked. "A.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a.a..." Sayaka muttered with her mouth open. "Eh? Ojou-sama?" the maid said as she tried to help Sayaka to get up on her knees.

Monkey D. Luffy = Saeki Sayaka

End of chapter one.