Chapter Two

Hello, Novice Writer Yukari here! Well, it seems that lots of people already read this weirdness story of mine. Please, feel free to comment on some parts so that I can improve the way I write. Toodles~

Notes:

"I'm Saeki Sayaka." - Normal Talk, Scenario Description

"Gomu Gomu no Pistol!" - Attack Names, Chapter Title

"Touko is beautiful." - Character Thoughts, Flashback

Chapter Two:

The Pirate King Goes To School.

Meeting Up with a Childhood Friend!

As Sayaka (Luffy) finally recovered from shock, she is now eating her breakfast  together with her parents. Her father is busy reading the newspaper while her mother stared at her while eating. "Sayaka." her mother called. Sayaka continue eating as if she didn't hear her. "Sayaka!", her mother called again in angry tone. Sayaka finally realized that her mother is calling for her. "Yesh?", she replied with her mouth full. "It seems that I have to teach about manners again.", her mother said as she sits comfortably on her chair. Sayaka continued eating with her disgusting table manners since she is Monkey D. Luffy himself after all. Sayaka finally finished the food off her plate thoroughly. "Thank you for the food, Auntie!", she said as she stood up. "Auntie?! But I am YOUR MOTHER!", her mother shouted. "Seriously, you're acting weird today Sayaka! Did you hit your head or something?!" Sayaka stretches her hands like rubber. "Sayaka? No, I'm not. I am Monkey D. Luffy, the Pirate King!", she declared. "Hmmmm.. That's strange, my mind says that I am also Saeki Sayaka." As she finished talking, she saw her parents' face being shocked and her father rushes out of the room to find the manga named One Piece. "WH-WH-WHAT?!?!!??", her mother and the servants exclaimed. "So, the sequel of One Piece is here in our household?!?!" Sayaka looked at them with a question mark on her face. "Huh? You know about my treasure?!" She asked. "Of course!" All of them replied. "Wait," said the maid who helped her earlier, "I remember the last chapter that Luffy got transported into the book out of his boredom. So, that means the book...." Her father rushed in to room with the book on his hands. "Look at the last chapter! The book that he got transported has the title now! It is called Saeki Sayaka ni Tsuite!", he shouted as he shown them the latest chapter. "So basically..." All of them looked at Sayaka. "Congratulations, Pirate King Monkey D. Luffy! You are now Lady Saeki Sayaka now!!", all of them shouted in unison. "NANI?!?!", Luffy exclaimed. "We should have a banquet after school, Lady Sayaka!" said Minami, the maid who help him/her earlier. "Okay! As long as it is after school!", Sayaka replied as she readied herself to go to school.

As Sayaka came out of her room, she's now wearing a green hoodie with Kurage design on it, blue shorts, and red rubber shoes.

(The kid above is just a model of the clothes

(The kid above is just a model of the clothes.)

"Are you sure you know where the school is?", Her mother asked. "Yes, of course! Even though I am Luffy myself, I am Sayaka also! See you later, Mother, Father!", Sayaka waved to them as she goes to school.

As Sayaka arrived to school, she was greeted with a hug on behind by a girl. "I know that it is you, ****", Sayaka said to her friend. "You ruined my surprise there Sayaka-chan!", her friend said as she stopped hugging her. "Shishishishi! Sorry about that!" Sayaka said. "Don't worry about it, Sayaka-chan~ Well, as long as you let me copy your homework, I will accept your apology.", her childhood friend said. "Ehhhhhh?? Fine.." Sayaka replied as they entered the building.

TO BE CONTINUED