Chapter 5 part 1

Michelle's POV

Today was the day of the Halloween party and I couldn't be more excited than I am right now. I can't wait to see what Nicole was dressed up as.

Mrs. Manziel told us about the Halloween party and I was happy that today was finally here.

"Hi Michelle. I'm so happy you made it. I love your costume. I love Cinderella." our friend Nicole said to me as she walked towards me. She was dressed up as Aurora in her pink dress. She also has her hair curled to perfection.

Jenny was dressed up as Snow White. Her short hair went along perfectly with her character. She seemed to make the costume work for her and she pulled it off.

"I love your costume too. I wonder if anyone is dressed up as the prince. If someone is then that would be so cool." I said trying not to laugh at the thought of someone dressing as a prince.

I looked around the room observing the beautiful and colorful decorations that were placed around the building. I could see pumpkins placed all over the room and lots of kids dressed in costumes.

I could see the other kids dancing on the floor and having so much fun. Oh how I wish I could do that. I wanted to dance with my friends and laugh at the crazy things that we did.

"Don't be so down. We'll still have fun" Jenny said. Jenny always seemed to make me feel better. I don't know what I would do without my sister. I am thankful and grateful for her. She is my sunshine after a terrible storm.

A/N: Jennifer it's all yours now 😜

Thank you niall1434  for helping me with this chapter

~Tae 💙