1 | same book

Jeno was looking around the library. He needed to find a book that was assigned to him for class.

He looked through the shelves and found the book he needed. He placed his hand on the book to grab it but someone placed their hand on top of his. Jeno looked to the side to see who grabbed it.

It was Jaemin.

Jeno only had one class with him. They both just stared at each other both not letting go from the book. Jaemin soon enough let's go.

"You take the book, you touched it first," Jaemin rubbed his nape.

"Where you also assigned this book for class?" Jeno asked as he grabbed the book. Jaemin shook his head.

"I wanted to read that for... fun," Jaemin looked down at his hands playing with his hoodie. Jeno guessed that he liked to read for fun.

He was wearing glasses, a hoodie and had his school bag with him. What Jeno noticed the most from him was his hair, his dyed hair. His hair color was gray/ silver hair with his bangs dyed blue.

Jeno handed the book to Jaemin.

"Here you take it," Jeno really didn't want to read the book. He could also give an excuse to his teacher about the book.

Jaemin looked at him handing him the book. Jaemin simply shook his head. Jeno furrowed his eyebrows.

"You need the book for class. Don't you?" Jaemin pushed the book back towards to Jeno. Before Jeno could even say anything, Jaemin walked away.

Jeno just looked at him walk away and tilted his head. He shrugged it off and went to go check out the book.

"I'll nickname him library boy," Jeno mumbled to himself.