3 | ramen noodles

Jaemin was in the library like always. He was reading a book like he always was.

Jaemin's phone started to buzz. He looked down and saw a few text messages. He was confused on who was texting him at first. He looked at the messages and realized who it was.

'Hey! It's Jeno. If you aren't busy come by the convenience store by the library'

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows. He stood up and placed the book he was reading back. He got out the library and headed to the convenience store. Once he entered his eyes meet with Jeno's. Jeno waved at him. Jaemin walked over to him.

"I knew you'd be at the library," Jeno said. Jaemin softly smiled at him. "Come on. Choose whatever ramen noodles you like".

Jeno dragged him to the ramen section. Jaemin looked at his options and choose spicy noodles.

"You like spicy?" Jeno asked. Jaemin looked at him and nodded his head.

Jeno bought the two packs of ramen. Jeno walked out the store with Jaemin following him behind.

"Where are we going?" Jaemin asked.

"We're going to my place," Jeno said.

They arrived at the apartment. Jeno opened the door and let Jaemin walk in.

"Why am I here exactly?" Jaemin asked. Jeno turned around and looked at him.

"I want to get to know you better and this was the only way I could think of," Jeno giggled. Jaemin shrugged.

Jeno started to cook their ramen. They started to talk about basic things.

Jeno got to learn that Jaemin was a bookworm. Jaemin had read more books that Jeno expected. Jeno also realized that Jaemin didn't have much friends at all.

"I'll be your friend," Jeno smiled at him. Jaemin smiled back at him and his heart skipped a beat.

Jaemin already liked many things about Jeno. He was slowly falling in love with Jeno.