8 | first time i saw you

Jeno has seen Jaemin multiple times in his class. He noticed how he would choose to sit in the back of the class next to the window.

Jeno has tried to walk up to him multiple times but Jaemin would disappear. Jeno didn't know where he would hang out.

He would look around everywhere to find Jaemin but could never find him. Until that one faithful day at the library.

"You've always has a crush on me?" Jaemin asked. Jeno nodded his head head.

"Since the moment you helped me during my class presentation," Jeno said.

Jeno was in class presenting for his project but forgot something. He froze, he looked around the class and spots Jaemin with his notebook up and had something written on it. It was the thing that Jeno forgot. He read it quickly and continued with his presentation with the help of Jaemin. Once Jeno was done with his presentation he went up to Jaemin and thanked him.

"Oh right. That was from our first presentations," Jaemin said. Jeno only smiled and gave Jaemin a kiss on the cheek.

"So will you be my boyfriend?" Jeno asked. Jaemin shyly nodded his head.

"So we're dating now," Jaemin smiled. He had completely forgotten to use the bathroom at that point.

"It's getting pretty late. I think you should head home. I'll see you tomorrow," Jeno said.

Jaemin looked outside It was dark already. Jaemin lived pretty far from Jeno's place.

"Can I stay over at your place tonight?" Jaemin asked. Jeno raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" Jeno asked.

"Because we're dating now?" Jaemin said with an awkward smile.

"Are you sure it's because of that reason?" Jeno asked. Jaemin nodded his head but Jeno remained silent and kept staring at Jaemin knowing that he was lying.

"Ok the reason I want to stay over is because I live far and I'm scared to go walk home alone at night," Jaemin confessed.

"Oh. You can stay over then," Jeno said. Jaemin thanked him.

Jeno got him all settled down. Giving him clothes to sleep in.

"Are we going to sleep in the same bed," Jaemin asked. Jeno widened his eyes and looked at Jaemin.

"W-Why?" Jeno asked.

"I see that you don't have another bed," Jaemin said innocently. Jeno sighed in relief thinking about something else.

"I could sleep on the couch if it bothers you," Jeno asked. Jaemin quickly shook his head.

"It's ok. We can sleep together," Jaemin quickly said.

He looked away trying to cover his blush but Jeno still managed to see his blush. He found it cute. He found anything that Jaemin did cute. He was in love with him.