Morning

I returned to my Gallery about ten minutes before the staff started to come in. If they caught us roaming around when we were supposed to be shut off, we'd uh... be in trouble, to put it lightly.

As soon as the door shut, I could hear two animatronics scurrying about in the darkness.

"I'm back," I announced, despite knowing that they already knew.

"Hello, Red."

"Hi, Red."

Both Bidybabs appeared by my feet as I started walking towards the stage.

"What happened to you?"

"You look terrible."

"Yeah, and horrible."

"Thanks, you two."

The Bidybabs really like to take my feelings into consideration before they speak, as you can tell.

Just kidding. The little bastards are rude as hell, but I love them anyway.

"You're welcome."

"Seriously though, you look like you were thrown into a garbage disposal."

"Or like somebody hit you with their car and proceeded to back over you multiple times afterward."

"Or like a group of rabid children confused you with a piñata."

"Or like you fell into the puma enclosure at the zoo."

"Oh, or like you entered a mosh pit unprepared and ended getting stomped on by everybody there."

I took my position in the middle of the stage. "As creative as all of that is, no. I just had a really bad day."

"That's vague."

"Yeah, pretty vague. Think you could give more details than that?"

"Maybe some other time. Not now."

"Oh, lame."

"Yeah, party pooper."

I decided not to say anything in response.

Once the full ten minutes passed, the purple-clad employees started to come in. They entered through a back office connected to the Ballora Gallery, and usually came into my room last to set everything up for the day.

Another ten minutes passed.

Two of the workers entered and got to work.

It took a moment before one of them got a good look at me and stopped what they were doing. "Hey, what happened to Circus Baby?"

"What are talking abou—" the other turned around, "oh, crap. That's not good."

"What do you think happened?"

"I dunno, maybe somebody broke in."

"To vandalize one animatronic and nothing else?"

"You never know. Especially after the thing that happened last week."

"Well, either way, we can't let the kids see her like this. They'll have nightmares."

"As if they don't already with how these things look."

They both walked out, discussing which one of them would be telling their boss.

Once they returned, they took me to the spare storage room, one of them mentioning using Funtime Freddy to fill my absence. I suppose I somewhat anticipated that happening.

Though I will admit, I wasn't too thrilled to be back in the spare storage room so soon.