Ch.1: The weird Prince of Azkan

It started raining suddenly, and the boy who was holding two bags of snacks he just bought from the store, was running to find somewhere to hide from the rain, finally he entered a dark alley, suddenly a loud thunder was heard

The boy, Can, fell down on the ground, and as he was trying to get up and grab his precious bags of snacks from the ground, he saw two legs just in front of him, as he was standing up slowly...
"Who are you?" Can said abruptly, as he saw a man, a really weird looking man, and the dark alley was not helping him feel any better.

Now there was this tall man wearing a costume or something.
"I should ask you," the man asked in a strong tone, "Who are you, and why are dressed weirdly like this?"The man was calm but his eyes were filled with confusion.
"A-ahaha I'm dressed weird??" Can gasped at the silly remark this man made and continued, "Sir you're literally in a long dress and a strangely huge hat! Are you coming from some kind of a dress code party and drunk or something?" Can said out loud this was his only rational explanation for this man weird behavior.
The man seemed dazed by his surroundings, he walked passed Can to the main street.
He was looking all around like a newborn baby, Can thought.
Can wanted to just go away but the boy seemed weird and he looked quite young too."Hey Dude, you don't seem so old, are you drunk for real? Call someone to pick you up, with this costume of yours I don't know what could happen to you" Can said as he was trying to help in some kind of way.
The man's back was facing Can, He turned his head and said "What is this place called?"
Can rolled his eyes at how the man ignored his previous advice, but answered him nonetheless,"you're 100% drunk dude, what do you mean WHAT IS THIS PLACE!!! It's a damn street what do you think it is???"
"Is this Azkan?" The man asked still looking confused and his eyes are wondering everywhere around them.
"Azk what?? Ugh" Can had enough at this point " This is Bangkok, I Don't know what Azkan are you talking about"
The man's face now was becoming unreadable to Can, confusion, fear and aggression was all around the man's dace.
"Look I don't know what happened, but I think Something is wrong here, you see I'm the Prince of Azkan"
"Ahahahaha oh my god, look Okay I will help, give me your phone and I'll try to call your family or friends, you seem like a good guy"
"I don't understand"the Man said
Can was really starting to get mad "give me the phone, your phone" Can started making phone signs with his hand but the man was as confused as ever.
"What do you mean by ph-phone!"
"Ugh dude I don't have the whole night, I just wanted to eat something before going to sleep"
Can walked to the man and started patting his dress looking for the phone, the man pulled away from Can and pulled his sword out, he put it right infront of Can's face.
"What are you doing!!!!" Tin yelled,
Can was surprised by the sword and he lifted his hands up as a sign of surrender then he took a few steps back.
"Young man keep your distance, are you crazy?" The man shouted,
"I hate to tell you this, but you're the crazy one here believe me! We are in Bangkok not in that Azk whatever you said and you're not a prince you're just drunk, so let's call your friends to help you out" Can said.
"I don't have friends, young man I'm the prince of Azkan and this year is 716, I can't understand what are these on the streets!" The man pointed his sword at the cars driving through the street, "nor these tall things" he pointed at the street lights, "nor these weird huge things we're standing among" this time he pointed at the buildings surrounding them.
Can felt something was wrong, the man talked fluently, unlike someone who's drunk, he seemed well aware of what he's saying, so what the hell is wrong with this man?
"What did you mean this is year 716? We're in 2019.." Can said quietly..
"W-what do you mean 2019? What .."the man now has put his sword down and the aggression Can once saw in his eyes was now replaced again with confusion.
But with all these emotions, Can noticed sadness..
"I don't know what's going on with you, but I can't believe what you just said, like are you coming from the past or something" Can said sarcastically, but slowly the man face lit up, like he just found the solution for his misery..
"I think you're right..."
The man said quietly, "Ha!! what do you mean I'm right??? It's impossible, I was making fun of you", Can said as a matter of fact.
"Young man, I think I am from the past... I don't understand just like you, I can't figure out how I'm probably in the future !!! It seems unrealistic to me too, but believe me I'm a prince and this is not where I rule.."
Can believed the guy, for no apparent reason, but he couldn't do anything..
"Can you help me... I know you can't believe me, and I'm not sure what's happening... but I don't know how to solve this here.. it's like a desert to me despite being packed with things I can't even understand.."
Can felt sad, but he couldn't just trust a random dude who's speaking nonsense "I'm sorry but I can't I-I have to go.."
Can walked passing the guy, and now as the rain stopped... he kept walking.
Few miles away, he looked back and the man wasn't following him.
He found himself feeling guilty as hell, he kept thinking of 100 scenarios where the dude was a serial killer in 80 of them, but in 20 of them, he kept thinking what if the man was saying the truth? What if he truly needed help?
He found himself going back to the alley, running as fast as he can, in hope to find the man, and he did... the man was sitting on the ground, not looking weak nor sad.
The man looked up at Can, he was surprised and stood up immediately.
The man looked confused, nevertheless, he was looking as strong as ever, he was tall, muscular and actually handsome...
Can started talking,
"You are a total stranger to me, you look dangerous, you have a sword, and you are weird.. but I'm not that bad to leave someone in need, I will help you in whatever you're going through... just promise that I can trust you.."
The man's eyes turned dreamy and Can found himself locking eyes with the weird guy,, but he felt relieved that he can help the guy."Thank you young man, you're a noble one" the man put down his sword and bowed his body 90 degree then said, "You have my word, I will be forever thankful for your help, and as the prince of Azkan, you will have a special treatment as the Prince's savior"
Can was weirded put buy the guy's way of speaking, he really sounded like an old times' Prince, could the man be honest? He didn't know, but he'll help the man, it's just the way he is, he always helps.
" O-Okay, no need for any special place nor treatment" can stuttered,
"But before anything, I want to tell you something, I'm just a first year college student, I'm not a prince like you, so don't expect alot from me .."
"College?"
"Aaah we have a long way ahead of us... any way, my name is Can and I'm 18 years old"
"My name is Prince Tin, and I'm 17 years old"
Can was surprised indeed, this tall muscular man was a boy! Younger than him even.. and his name is .."Welcome Prince Tin, how about I call you Tin only, to not sound weird.."
Tin hesitated "aaah yes you may call me Tin.."
"Cool, Now Tin, I'm taking you to my house, I have one sister and my mother... you'll be my friend infront of them... try not to act weird"
"I'm not weird..."
Can looked at him sarcastically...
"I will try, but you have to help me" Tin added.
"I will, they're sleeping now anyway so we have time till tomorrow, let's go"
——
Can he just found himself believing the man, and taking him to his house..
As he was walking with the man side by side,he did regret getting back to Tin, (was he addressing him by his name already?!), but he couldn't leave him there with his weird attire and that huge sword of his, something in the man's voice sounded honest and in need, Can couldn't ignore him.
....
They reached Can's house, it was 12:30 am, Can opened the gate and let Tin in.
"Come on in, Mom and sister are sleeping.. but take your shoes off first.."
Tin did that..
"Bring them with you, I don't want Mom to suspect anything with these weird shoes of yours"
Tin looked at Can with raised eyebrows "what!!! They are weird believe me!" Can responded.
The Can went inside towards the stairs and Tin followed him like a lost puppy.
Can's room wasn't anything fancy.. just a teenage boy's room who's obsessed with something called football, Tin was looking around discovering everything and not knowing what anything of it meant.
"So, T-Tin" Can stuttered, for no appearant reason, "you probably want to shower..", Tin looked confused because he didn't understand,"ummm you know shower like.." Can thought for a moment " ummm like take a bath yess"
Tin looked like he got it" Yes please I want to take a bath"
"Okay" Can smiled and Tin found himself feeling better when he saw Can's smile, maybe things can get better after this crazy night..
"So I'll give you my oversized clothes, maybe they'll fit you and the bathroom is right there.." Can pointed to his right and went to his closet to bring Tin something to wear.
At this time, Tin was discovering a new world... big square thing that Can yelled from where he was that it's a screen for him computer? Tin didn't get one bit of these words but he just nodded.
....
"Here you go, this is everything you need"
Can handed Tin a bunch of clothes and things that Tin didn't know what to do with them..
Tin looked at them with confusion, and Can noticed..
"You probably don't know what are these, I'm sorry I can be dumb sometimes.."
Can said while scratching the back of his neck..
"No No you're not dumb.." can lifted his head surprised! Tin then added "it's okay you can tell me now, how can I use these.." Tin smiled for the first time this night, and Can found the younger boy (or should he say prince?) to be quite handsome! Can thought it was a fact nothing to be weirded out by.
"O-okay come" Can lead the way to the end of his bed as they both sat down,"This is the bottom of the pajamas"
Tin still looked confused..
"Pajamas are something to wear when going to sleep, they are comfortable and loose"
Tin nodded in understanding.
Can continued teaching Tin about the clothes and the toothbrush, he felt as if he was teaching a child.
....
Tin now was at the bathroom door, he was glancing inside this small room, filled with things he can't understand..
He was waiting for can to enter with him..
He is used to being taken care of, people would bathe him, dress him and even comb his hair... How is he supposed to do this alone? and inside this bizarre room!
Obviously he was standing for so long that Can noticed and came up to Tin.
"So what are you waiting for?" Can asked genuinely from behind Tin.
Tin turned around.."won't you bathe me?"

——-Thank you guys for reading❤️Please tell me what do you think 😭 comment ALOT see you in Ch

——-
Thank you guys for reading❤️
Please tell me what do you think 😭 comment ALOT
see you in Ch.2, things are going to get interesting 👀