Ch.4: Would I miss you?

Teckno was panicking, he almost fell but Can held him,, and brought him to sit on the nearest chair..
"Dude!!! What's wrong? Are you okay.."
Can said concerned..
"Here you go" Technic, Teckno's brother gave him a glass of water,.
He drank it..

"I'm better now.."
"Can who's this?" Gun asked in a small voice, as he looked at Tin.
Can turned to Tin..
"He's Tin, my friend.."
"Tin.. it can't be.. oh my god.. I don't understand.."

"NO please tell me what's going on.."
"Can, there was a boy who was supposed to help you and work as a waiter with you here.." Techno stopped, he was trying to collect his thoughts, he was fidgety and nervous..

"Can,, I don't know how to say this, but he looked exactly like your friend... like twins.. Oh god.." Techno put his in hands.. he was so confused.. he kept looking at Tin and whenever he looks at him... he would get paler.

"NO.. maybe you're confused.." Can trued to find reason in what his friend is saying,,
"No Can I'm not!!" Techno said firmly..
"Wait, I have his picture.." Techno got his phone from his pocket, and showed Can the picture..

Can took the phone

Can took the phone.. He was surprised..
*how?*
"Can.. this boy died yesterday in a car accident.." Techno said in a small voice..

Tin came closer to Can, and saw the picture... he was surprised.. he didn't understand.. how was that even possible..

Silence was the only thing that happened..

Can and Tin were in Can's room, after Can tried to calm Techno down,, they went back to Can's house...

"He died on the same night I came here.."
Tin said suddenly... Can looked at him, he was not looking back...
Everything was so mysterious..
*why was Tin here? How did he come here? How can he return to his home? What's the deal of that Mean guy?" Can was thinking ..

"I think, I have to find a way to go back... I feel I can find something in my time.." Tin said again..

"I think so too.." was the only sentence Can said that night...

Both of them couldn't sleep till late that night...

Can decided to search harder...
Tin decided to help Can, even if he was unfamiliar with this new environment.. he will try...

"You know me Brother Tul... I was never interested in ruling our kingdom, how can you believe such things?? You're my older brother,,, you will be the king.."
"You don't want me to believe My father, and believe you?"
"Father?.."
"You're the second wide son,, the mistress.."
"Tul stop this.. leave her out of this.."
"Leave her out?? Haha how can I? Isn't she the reason for your birth!"
"Tul, I never wanted the throne.. I never wanted to be here... how can I rule a place I hate?"
"Then why father told me so??, STOP LYING" Tin yelled this time and threw Tin to the ground..
The king appeared suddenly..
"I said this, because you forgot your purpose while running after your heart.."