Ch.2: This guy is dangerous

Tin turned around.."won't you bathe me?"
Can's eyebrows shot up"B-bathe you?NO OFF COURSE NOT!" Can said and his hand we're making an X sign as he was denying this request, "how can I bathe you dude? You're not a child!"
"But I've never taken a bath alone! My maids would always be there"
"Maids? Oh yes you said you were a Prince.."
Can said kind of unbelieving that this guy is still consisting that he is some kind of a PRINCE ...
"Yes.."Tin said, he started to feel humiliated, Can seems to not believe him.. and he is helpless
Can felt guilty, and trued to make things work.
"Look Tin, I can't just (bathe) you! We're a total strangers and you're a grown man.. but since it is an uncommon situation, I will help you and let you know how to do things, then I'll let you do it.. that's all I can do, OK?"
Can made an okay sign..
Tin smiled and tried copying Can even though he doesn't quite get the sign..
Can smiled too, *this guy is actually 17.. he's kind of cute..*
"So come on, take off your hat and dress or gown, I really don't know what is it"
Tin removed his hat, Can was caught up for a second.. the boy's hair was a little long, not so much though,, brown and shiny.. it fell down on his eyes effortlessly..
*What the hell!!* Can cursed in his mind, He tried to just focus on the task..

Can entered the bathroom and started to prepare what he needed, then he turned back to Tin

Can entered the bathroom and started to prepare what he needed, then he turned back to Tin ... what he saw made him halt for a minute and then he yelled in surprise and turned his back to Tin.
Tin was TOTALLY naked!
"DUUUUDE!!!! what the hell!!! Why are you literally naked!!!!"
"Hmm!! Didn't you say you will help me this time? I did what I always do" Tin said innocently.
"N-no.. oh god.." Can started to feel helpless..
"Just cover down there please"
Can pleaded...
"Cover it with what??" Tin was confused..
"Wear your boxer dude.."
"Boxer?? What do you mean?"
"Aaaah..." Can sighed..
"Just turn to the wall and I'll bring it to you"
Can waited and then said "did you turn around?"
"Yes" Tin answered.
Can now turned around... Tin was standing in the corner with his whole naked back facing Can..
*This 17 year old boy was so muscular*, Can thought.
His eyes traveled to Tin's butt.. he thought a butt is better than seeing the guy's private part!!
*Why is this boy's body so perfect ugh!*
Can tried to brush off any thoughts he had.
He then walked fast out of the room and brought the boxer to Tin..
"Don't turn around yet, I brought you the boxer... you-you should put your two legs in the.. ugh .. the holes.."
Can tried his best to explain, and turned around.
"Now?" Tin asked.
"Yes" Can answered
Can heard Tin fumbling and then Tin said "I think I did it"
Can turned around and yes Tin did it, although it was still awkward with Tin in boxers only, but it was better than before for sure..
*This Tin has a great body indeed*