I Fall Apart (Fourty Three)

Lizzy's POV

We leave tonight for Europe and I was excited but nervous, it's the first time I've flown on a plan while being pregnant and it stressed me the fuck out. I've packed more than I needed and hoped that all my clothes still fit in two weeks it's getting tougher to wear my jeans and I know soon I'll have to buy some new clothes because these are getting tight.

I'm 18 weeks now which means we only have 4 months left! Our baby is starting to develop his finger prints, he's the size of a cucumber, my back has started to feel being pregnant. I have back pains a decent amount of the time now but my doctor says that's just due to my uterus growing. I haven't seen Dre since he showed up in Illinois and Austin wanted to fire him but would lose what he's worked so hard for.

I told Austin not to fire him, I couldn't let his career go under because of something stupid, Austin does plan to keep Dre far away from me and he has so far but we're gonna have to be under the same roof in the venues we go to. I think he's flying on a different plane too which is nice. Dani and Sarah are going with us to be with their guys so it should be slight having them with me.

"Are you ready baby? Baby?" He asked kissing me and then kissing my stomach. "We're ready." I said standing up and following him out of the house. We got to the plane and boarded it. I took a seat quickly because I didn't like flying and it didn't help that I was more nervous being pregnant. Austin's sat next to me and put his hand on mine. We hadn't told the whole crew we were pregnant just because we haven't seen them.

Smitty knew but I think that was the extent, "I know you aren't supposed to ask but has Lizzy gained weight?" I heard Adam say and I knew he was talking to Sarah I turned around looking at him. "I did gain weight. Ya girls pregnant." I said standing up and lifting my top shirt so the skin tight tank top was showing stomach. "What?! How fucking exciting" Adam said hugging me.

"It's a boy." Austin said standing up so he could hug Adam "god damn bro congratulations." He said and we both smiled. "That's why you were always getting sick, makes sense now." He said nodding to himself. "Smitty she's pregnant." Adam said turning around seeing Smitty smiling "yeah I know, she got knocked up on his birthday." Smitty said and Austin's face went red.

"Aw man on the bus?" Adam said turning around looking at me and Austin looking guilty as we nodded yes. "Damn." He said as we laughed "we're not sure which time though." I said and he covered his face sitting down. Everyone else in the crew congratulated us when i looked up seeing Dre and Nikki walk onto the plane.

"Austin." I said quickly grabbing his hand so he didn't flip, "what are you doing here?" Austin asked "flying to Europe, there wasn't another plane going except your jet." Dre said pointing to Austin. "Fine. But you sit in the back and Neither of you talk to Lizzy you got me?" Austin said and they both nodded walking with their heads down to the back of the jet.

"This should be fun." Sarah said behind me causing me to chuckle thinking of the last time all of us girls were together around Nikki. Even though she deserved it I was lucky nothing happened to the baby when I got into the fight. I'll never forget the chaos that was around that day and Austin's face, well all the guys face when they realized what was happening.

"What's so funny?" Austin asked and I told him "yeah I wasn't sure what the hell to do but you looked hot." I laughed. "Well me being hot is what got us this". I said putting my hands on my stomach. "Wait was it an accident or were you wanting to get pregnant?" Adam asked behind us. "Um definitely not trying it was an accident, I hadn't taken my pills due to it giving me stomach pains and i swore we always wore condoms." I said and Adam made a face "ew tmi Lizzy." He said and I laughed "you asked" I sad turning back around.