chapter 4

~megans pov~

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around and i started crying.

"MASTER SPLINTER!" I yelled.

Master  splinter came in and saw why i yelled. He rushed over to me and said "megan what happened here?!"

"D-donnie was p-possessed by something.....he screamed and blacked out f-for a few seconds and when he opened his eyes they were pure......white......i will never be able to get that evil grin out of my head before he slapped me." I said.

"I see.....megan can you help me with everyone to make sure there ok"

I just nodded.

Four hours later and mikey, me, and raph are the only ones awake. I looked over at mikey and i see he was also crying. "Mikey....." i said as i pulled him into a hug. He just cried.on my shoulder and i cried on his.

We were interupted when we heard leo moaning.

"Mmmmmmm" we saw leo tossing and turning.

"Leo?" I asked.

"No......no.....no! N- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Leo screamed.

"Leo!" Me, mikey, and raph yelled.

"Master splinter!" Raph yelled.

Master came in and ran over to us. "Sensei whats wrong with leo?" Mikey asked.

"I believe hes just having a nightmare.....leonardo....shhhhhhh....its ok...your safe" master splinter said to leo.

Leo finally calmed down. We all sighed of relief.

"Im going to my room...." mikey said as he wiped away tears.

I think mikey amd donnie was really close to each other and donnie being gone is hurting him.

"Mikey......arent you gonna eat?" I asked as mikey slowly shook his head. "Oh...." i looked over at raph and saw that a tear slid down his face.

"Raph....." he quickly wiped the tear away. "I dont feel like talking...." he said as he turned around nit wanting to look at me.

"Look raph i know its hard....your family and friends and everything like that....i know how you feel....my best friend is still unconscious.....my mom....has cancer.....and...and its sooo hard to see loved ones hurting." I told raph. He finally looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Raph....." i grabbed his arm and he hugged me so tight and cried on my shoulder and i just patted his shell.

"Megan....i didnt know about your mom...." he said.

"Yeah.....well this is her second time around with it.....we think its from when she fought in the dessert storm war....and the second time she had it....she had two brain tumors.....TJ has been there for me the whole time....now its my turn to be there for her"

"Yeah.....same with leo....he has tried his hardest on every mission to protect us and sometimes i dont listen to him and it the team in danger.....i hate to see my family and friends hurt" raph said.

"Hey its getting late we should probably get to bed" i said.

"Yeah your right...." he replied.

Mikey hasnt came.out of his room for the rest of the night. I finally fell asleep in my room. But raph....he finally fell asleep but he wasnt in his room he slept by leos side just waiting for him to wake up.

~2 in the afternoon next day~

"Leo!" I heard raph yell.

I ran into the lab and see leo sitting up. I ran over to leo and huggdd him. He was shocked at first then he hugged back. I looked over at TJ and she was still unconscious.

I started tearing uo and raph and leo notice.

"M-megan whats w-wrong?" Leo asked.

"Well mikey hasnt came out of his room yet and TJ is still unconscious" i said as tears rolled down my cheecks.

They both looked down with sad expressions on there faces.

I went to the couch and laid down.
I hope TJ is gonna wake up soon i thought to myself before i fell asleep.

——————————————————

That story about my mom is true. She had fought in the desert storm war while she was in the navy. The first time she had cancer i was 6 years old. She didnt have cancer for like 8 years now im 16 and when i found was when we got back from school my mom called saying she think she had a seizure while driving. My mom my big sister and nephew was on there way to tennessee to see my grandma and aunt. But she called the va and they said for her to come back home and so the next day she was coming home she had another seizure while my sister and my 2 month old nephew in the back seat so my big sis had to unbuckle and grab the stearing wheel before they went off the side of the mountain. And so she went to a hospital in ashboro NC. And they took cat scans of her and they told her that she had two tumors on her brain and that they are cancerous. But its been a year since that happened and shes still fighting strong.

So comment what you think of my book so far!

Thanks!

Bye!

~megan