chapter 1

~TJ pov~

Me, megan, and mikey were playing video games. It has been a month since we came here. Im so glad all that non sense is over with. The boys came out and startes heading for the entrance for patrol. "Yo-" leo started. "Yeah we know stay here blah blah blah and stuff like that" megan said concetrated on the game. "Be careful guys" i said also concentrated on the game, and guess who is winning...this girl is thats for sure. "Yes...yes!...YES!" i yelled  "no...no!...NO!" Megan and mikey yelled. Game over "wooohooo! I won! HA in yo faces suckas!" I yelled jumping up and down. "Dudette!" Megan and mikey whined. "Ha sorry!" I said.

I just heard the boys snicker and i turned around with a big smile on my face. "Now, does one of yall want to challenge me?" I asked. "Haha nope!" Leo, raph, and donnie said in unison.

Mikey and megan got up and started headed towards me. "Hi!" I said still with the smile on my face cuz of my victory. "We want a rematch!!!!" They said together. "Haha anything...but...your still gonna loose." So we headed back to play our video game.

~Donnies pov~

we finally got our brother back and in the process we gained some new friends.

It was finally time to go out on patrol. We still dont want mikey to go out yet. So him, megan, and TJ has to stay here with sensei. We got our weapons and started heading towards the entrance. "Yo-" leo was interrupted by megan, "yeah we know stay here blah blah blah and stuff like that." Megan said with a really concentrated look on her face. "Be careful guys" TJ said also with a concentrated look on her face. "Yes...yes!...YES!" TJ suddenly yelled full of excitement. "No...no!...NO!" Megan and mikey both said as they lost the game. Then TJ stands up and starts to rub it in there faces. Then she asked us if we wanted to challenge her. "Haha nope"me, leo and raph said together. Then they went to do a rematch cuz apparently both megan and mikey hate loosing, especially at video games.

Master splinter came out and said, "good luck my sons, be careful". He said.

"Hai sensei" me, leo, and raph said in unison. "Dont worry sensei we'll be careful." Leo said. After that we left. We finally got up to the surface and something just fely...strange. i have a bad feeling. Obviously leo and raph didnt notice anything unusual.

We finally got on the rooftops and started running. 

" donatello"

Thats weird i thought i heard someone say my name.

"Donatello"

I heard it again. So i went to go follow the voice. I looked around and nothing was there. Huh thats weird. I went to go back wherebmy brothers were but something grabbed my arm.

I turned around to come face to face with a...shadow? No wait thats a spirit.

"Hello donatello" the spirit said.

"So your the one that called my name?" I asked.

"Yes"

"Um ok so who are you"

"The known and the unknown"

"What...i dont understand"

The spirit threw its hand in front of my face and i began to choke. Cant....breathe....

My vision began to become blurry and voices sound so distance.

"Donnie....donnie!" I heard leo and raph call my name.

That was the last thing i heard before blacking out.

——————————————————

Comment down below to let me know what you think of my first chapter of Donnies possession.
I hope you enjoy it

Bye!

~megan