Rin x Reader

Language Master

This was originally written for my friend Ashley. As usually, the reader modeled her and it is true that's she speaks 6-7 languages. I hope you guys like it, and sorry for any OOC.

~Fab Chi

You were known throughout the class for your knowledge of foreign language. Currently you knew about 6 or 7 language, your speciality being French.

You chatting with your friends during morning break. Your high spirits could be heard across the room.

While you talked, your friends fell silent and you became curious on why. Your best friend pointed behind you and you turned. Standing there was Rin Matsuoka, looking mean with his shark-like teeth and somewhat cold gaze.

"Oh, Rin what's up?" You ask, not intimated by him as the others were.

"(Y/N)san, can I speak with you a moment, alone?" Rin asked and his demeanor seemed to soften.

"Ah, sure..." you say. Your heart pounded but honestly who's wouldn't when their crush said something like that to them.

You get up quickly from your seat, too fast and starts to fall. Rin, with super fast reflexes, caught you and you quickly jumped from his arms.

"I'm sorry, thanks for catching me," you mumble and leave the classroom, him closely behind.

"What did you talk about?" You ask, still somewhat embarrassed by what just happened.

"Well, um, (Y/N)san, I was wondering if you could help me?" Rin says, looking down and seems somewhat different from normal, softer.

"You need my help? With what?" You ask. You didn't ever imagine that your crush would need your help.

"Some French, that's one your specialty isn't it?" Rin asks.

You wondered what he was doing with French but felt it rude to ask. "Sure thing, meet me in the library after school," you say and head back into the classroom. Your mood increased for the rest of the day and you were even more energetic than before.

~Time Skip~

You sat in the library, at a table with a few French books.

"Hey," Rin says as he sits down with you.

"Hey Rin, so what was it that you needed help with?" You ask and you began working.

Once he finally got it, you closed the books. "You got now, good job Rin."

"It's all thanks to you, (Y/N)san, thanks," Rin said with a small smile.

You look down and your speech begins to speed up, "it was nothing. If I may, why are you studying French?"

"Um well, I want to become an Olympic Swimmer, so I wanted to know some other languages." Rin explains.

"That sounds like a great idea, it's nice to have goals like that," you say, admiring his ambitiousness.

"Plus, it allowed me to spend time with you. I've liked you for a long time, (Y/N)san." Rin confesses.

"Wha~" You question and make sounds like you were trying to reply. "Well... um... you... I... me too, I also like you, Rin."

What did chu think? Like it? Hate it? Tell me, vote and make requests if chu want one. I don't know what I'll be writing next, but I be trying to post soon. I'll probably post a couple on tonight since I'm not treat or tricking, which I would have done in my Rei cosplay.

~Fab Chi