Chapter 20

Jalyssa P.O.V

I cannot believe Heidy just said that like wtf dude. Anyway Matt and I headed to his room and well we started to make out and then it became really heated and well I admit we did the dirty .  After we were done Matt just noticed that he forgot to use protection and I just said we are going to have to get a pregnancy test and find out of im pregnant .

He then asked if I can sleep with him because of what just happened and I was very tired so I didnt argue.

Hayes P.O.V

Man Jazlyn looks hot man and I looked over at Cameron forvthe forst time leaving Jazlyns gaze and Cameron mouthed 'ask her to be your girl now' so I looked back at her and then I asked her if I can talk to her and she said yeah.

"So Jazlyn you look hot today",I said

"Thanks "she said while blushing

"So Jazlyn ive been wanting to ask you this since the first time I layed my eyes on you so im just gonna gp ahead and say it Jazlyn will you be my girlfriend ?"I said while looking at her straight in the eye.

"Yes ill be your girlfriend!" She said while excited.

Then I kissed her man how long ive been wanting to do that and then we heard clapping and way to go little man and of course Cameron and Heidy saying  get it while laughing there asses off.

Seana P.O.V

Fuck , fuck, fuck im going to kill that bitch I should be the one dating Hayes ughhh she os gonna get it 

I fucking hate her guts now

(Sorry for the swearing)

Darlandie P.O.V

Aaron keeps on looking at me .

I like him no scratch that I think I in love with him.

"Hey darlandie can ask you something real quick?"he said while scratching the back of his head

"Yeah of course"I replied

Aaron P.O.V

"Hey Darlandie can I ask you something real quick ?"I said while scratching the back of my head .

Real smooth Aaron real smooth

"So Darlandie ive been wanting to ask you this for a while now so here goes nothing will you be my girlfriend?" I said while looking down at the ground

"OF COURSE ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She said while happy

I then had yhe courage to kiss her and when I did it felt like fireworks everywhere man I think I love her.

Everyone P.O.V

So we headed to our rooms and well decided that we are going out to have some time with each other and then fell asleep.