Chapter 22

Recap:

We got in our  car and headed to school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heidys P.O.V

Cameron,Danielle,Jalyssa ,Matt and me ofcourse went in my car and the rest went in their own individual cars.

I plugged in my phone to the radio and put on a Shawn Mendes song and we all belted out the song , after about 10 other songs we arrived at the school .

We all got put of the car and walked together like the popular we are.

We got inside and  immediately saw seana so I called her over and she came but backed up a little when she saw Hayes and Jazlyn holding hands I just gave a weird look and just shrugged it off.

I then headed to my locker that was next to Cameron's locker then out of nowhere I hear bitch and I realized that it was Jazlyn saying that to Seana.

I started to head over where they were and then I look over at Cameron and he just shrugs and then I hear Jazlyn again saying why the fuck did you just kissed my boyfriend whore and then seana just throws a punch.

They kept fighting and I called Hayes over and he told me what happened then I ran to them and got in between them and Seana slapped me which was actually meant for Jazlyn and Cameron came running towards me

I said ," why the fuck did you just do that"?

"OMG Heidy im so sorry I didn't mean to hit you "she said while shaking

"Ok and you guys are friends stop fighting  youvguys shouldn't fight for a guy and Seana you know  that Hayes and Jazlyn are dating why did you kiss him?"

"I dont know what I was thinking I shouldn't have done that im so sorry"she said to Jazlyn

"Well your still dead to me you whore"Jazlyn replied

"Ehhh no need to call names now we are going home and talking it out im going to the principals office and telling her we are all taking the day off"I said and they all nodded.

Cameron came with me amd asked me if I was okay and I said im fine

~After Talking To The Principal ~

She said its fine and w dont have to come to school the last two days.

We then got in the car and headed back to the house in silence.