Chapter 21

Jalyssa P.O.V

"WAKE UP BAEEE",Heidy screamed in my ear and I shot up from the bed and almost hit her in the stomach.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHO LET YOU IN HERE"I said while screaming back so angry.

"MATT" she said while calming down and touching her big belly.

"OH IM GONNA KICK HIS ASS"I said while trying to stop yelling.

"WELL SHUT THE FUCK UP YELLING ISNT GOOD FOR THE BABY AND HURRY UP AND GET DOWNSTAIRS WE HAVE GREAT NEWS "she said while screaming at me.

"Okay ill be down in 30,"I said

"Ok bae",she said

~After 30 minutes ~

I went downstairs and saw all of the guys waiting .

"Heyy babe"Matt said

"Hey but im still  going to kick your ass"I said while laughing .

"Ok any way Heidy do you want to tell her"Matt said

"Yass"she said

"Ok tell me "I said

"So magcon is going to London and we will be staying there 2 weeks and we will be visiting our parents"she explained.

"OMFG  im so happy right now"I said

~NEXT DAY~

Heidys P.O.V

CUZ HE'S CAMERON DALLAS... my alarm went off

Ughhh waking up so early and especially when I am pregnant isnt a good thing anyway there are 2 days left of school yay

"Babe wake up "I said while getting out of bed

"I am you alarm is an awesome song babe "he said while smirking

"Thanks babe  anyway get ready for school "I said and entered the bathroom

I took a bath and put my undergarments and then  I put my clothes which consisted of black skinny jeans and a  big nirvana shirt and my black flats then I changed my phone case to  Shawn Mendes .

I put on my makeup which consisted of black eyeliner on my waterline ,winged eyeliner ,mascara , and a little bit of lipgloss.

My hair was curled on the bottom and I had one of Cams hats .

Then I headed downstairs and found everyone already there and we headed out to the car and headed to school.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Hey guys I will be updating the other chapter tomorrow so yeah

~Heidy~