Boots x French kitty

Guidance List
____________________________________

K/n-Kitty Name

F/c-Fur color

F/p-Fur Pattern

Y/f-Your fear

Y/o/n-Your owners name

E/c- eye color

Y/t-Your Talent

Y/ac-Your accessories

Thoughts-italics
------------------------------------------------------

Boots POV

Haha I did it!Now Dirty will be so clean he'll wish he was never born!!

I laughed as I raced downstairs back to the first floor,I snickered as I spotted Molly practicing her princess dance moves.How typical,I raced behind the Sopha,luckily I still had my paws covered in mud.I crouch down until I was right behind her,I stood on two paws and pushed her to the ground,I hopped on her and then ran off hearing her sweet sounds of dispare.

"Haha!I did it--Woah!Y/o/n is home!" I yelled as I see Y/o/n holding a she/Tom cat with F/c F/p fur and gorgeous e/c eyes.

Y/o/n set them down,the she/Tom cat stared at Y/o/n leaving to go buy some more food,I hope they're fun!I quickly race over to them and said,"All right!New playmate!!What's your name,I'm Boots!"

I say excitedly waiting for a reply.

"Bonjour(hello) Boots,Je m'appelle (my name is) K/n, ça  va?(how's it going)" The cat known as K/n asked in a wierd language.

"Um what?" I asked looking at them oddly,"ça va?" They seemed to be asking a question,I just nodded as they giggled/chuckled."K/n," they said putting a paw to their chest,then putting a thumbs up."Oh!I'm doing great too!Wanna play with me?" I asked not really getting what she/he was trying to tell me."Oui!(yes!) J'aimerais jouer(I would love to play!)!" The she/Tom cat purred getting in a pouncing position,I guess that means yes!

K/n (your) POV

This cat is so cute!I love his scarf thingy,it's too bad he doesn't know French,I can understand English but I'm not so good at the speaking part so I stick to my French.

"Je vous amie bien (I like you),tu es mignon et drôle(you're cute and funny)!!" I say blushing as I give him a cheesy smile fiddling with my y/ac.I guess he didn't get it because he just tilted his head and said what.I pounced on him as he was startled and put my nose to his,"on se voit puss en bottes(see you puss in boots)," I purred nuzzling him and leaping away to meet the other comrades.

No one's POV

Boots watched flustered as the she/Tom cat with F/c F/c fur padded up the stairs to the next room level.

He sighed dreamingly of him and the beautiful she/Tom cat together,he shook it off and started to walk back to the scratch post....until Molly stopped him for revenge!!

------------------------------------------------------

If you guys want me to make a part two just comment or like it doesn't matter