Lifeguard x Drowning female Kitty

Guidance List
____________________________________

K/n-Kitty Name

F/c-Fur color

F/p-Fur Pattern

Y/f-Your fear

Y/o/n-Your owners name

E/c- eye color

Y/t-Your Talent

Y/ac-Your accessories

Thoughts-italics
------------------------------------------------------

K/n POV

"Do you think the life guard is hot!I think he's hot and I love him!And blah blah blah blah!" My best friend kept talking about the life guard kitty ever since we arrived at the beach.We've practically lived with Lifeguard,just on the level above him!My friend had on a sheep costume and I had on a sheep dog costume,why?Because I loved it even tho the other cats didn't approve.It doesn't matter to me if cats can dress as chickens,cows and pigs then I can be a dog.Yet we were the Farm Kitty group and proud of it.

Though since today was a sunny day and Y/o/n took us to the actual beach,me and my best friend took off our suits.Did I mention my best friend was my Twin?We both had e/c eyes,long/wavy/curly/silky/messy/tangled  f/p f/c fur and the same hair style.

There was only one difference between us and that was our noses,yup,the most uncommon thing!We both had two color noses pink and black,but mine was pink on the left and black on the right,my sister's was black on the left and pink on the right.

Anyway,I was not listening to my twin as I got into the ocean water and started swimming,I felt eyes burning in the back of my head.

I look back to see Lifeguard staring but he quickly turned his head away.

I shook it off as I swam around and played with the fish kitties.

I had my back to the open sea,I was playing with a small clown kitty fish I didn't notice everycat and Y/o/n exiting the water quickly.I think my sis called out to me but I wasn't listening much,until the small clown kitty fish squealed and dove underwater.I turned around and saw the hugest wave I have ever seen,it was as tall as Y/o/n and to a cat that is TALL.I screeched as the waves crashed down on me,dragging me until,I tried swimming up and did but only to be met by another unforgiving wave.I was slowly losing air,the water was making me weaker,I needed to hold on but I was slipping away.

Lifeguard POV

Everycat and Y/o/n had evacuated from the water after the huge wave was spotted all except the cat I had crushed on for a long time.

I stared in horror as the waves brought her under,I blew my trusty whistle as I raced toward the ocean,grabbing Floaty's floaty from them and jumped into the water as I held my breath and went under.I saw her f/p f/c near the ocean floor as I swam down and grabbed her and swam to the surface.

I gasped as I brought her to land,I checked her pulse,and it was cold,there was only one more thing to do,I tried pumping her heart by now I have to do mouth to mouth.I blushed as I leaned in and connected my muzzle with hers blowing air as I pumped her chest.I was about to give up as tears fell,until water was sprayed in my face and my back was ment with sharp claws clinging for life.

"It's ok,you're safe now," I say hugging the now crying K/n.

She looked me in the eyes,tears streaming down as she repeated over and over."Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!I love you!" She yelled out as she pulled me close and kissed me,my face heated up as she blushed and everyone gathered around lifting me and K/n up,cheering.

I felt pride swell in me,I was a hero and K/n loves me!At least I'm not embarrassed anymore!

"K/n make babies I want nieces and nephews!" K/n's twin screeched as me and K/n blushed and looked at each other."I've always wanted to be a father," I say lovingly,K/n giggled.

"NAME ONE OF THEM BOOTS!"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!"