Confused Spinel X Obsessed Reader- Cuddles And Snuggles

Requested by... @BustDownBloxiana
(Love that name btw) anyways hope you enjoy!!

Author's POV

You love Spinel. No questions or doubts about it, you'd even call yourself obsessed for her.  Why do you love her so much? No one knows but you, you love everything about her! Her soft pink hair, her big pink eyes, her personality, her humor, the way she stretches in abnormal ways, everything! People would call you more clingy than her sometimes.

You finally got to your shared apartment with Spinel, you put your bag and keys on the counter, taking your coat and shoes off in the process. You got to your bedroom and saw Spinel standing in front of your mirror wearing your clothes, you tried not to laugh but ended up giving yourself away. She turned around embarrassed "(Y- Y-N)! I didn't s-see ya t-there!" She yelped, hurriedly taking the clothes off. "It's fine Spinel, I get that you're curious about human culture" you explained coming from behind her, you wrapped your arms around her small waist "plus I think you look kinda sexy in my clothes~" you whispered in her pink ear.

Her face went from red to redder, she held a confused look in her eyes. "Hehe I'm just teasing you Spinel" you said letting go, you took your buttoned shirt off and took your jeans off. Leaving you in your undergarments. You grabbed a pair of comfy shorts and slipped Them on, then climbing into bed. You waved your finger at Spinel, signaling her to come over. You had a smirk plastered on your face. She was still confused but came over, sitting on the bed, she still had no idea what you wanted which made you upset. "come cuddle with meee~" you whined, grabbing her arm "cud-del?" She tried pronouncing the word, you looked at her, one eyebrow raised higher than the other, 'she doesn't know what cuddling is??' You sighed.

"Well you first get under the covers like I am" you began to explain, she did so following your lead. "Then you get close to me" you said pulling her towards you. Her eyes shined with excitement. She loved being close to you. You took her arms and wrapped them around you, you doing the same to her. You closed your eyes and smiled, smelling her strawberry scent. "What now?" she asked "we just lay here, and talk about our day" you said smiling, not wanting this moment to ever end. You love Spinel and she loves you, forever.

Hope you enjoyed! I'm exactly the best at fluffs but I try! Sorry if it's short!