Spinel X Dead Reader- Death?

I know Halloween was last year
enjoy this garbage

Author's POV

It was a chill night, it's been about two years since the whole attack from Spinel and she's made great progress. She loved human culture and all the holidays they celebrated, especially Halloween. It was her favorite holiday. She dressed up, looking into the mirror in front of her, giving different poses. She heard the door knock and the familiar voice of none other than Steven Universe. "Hey spins! We're ready whenever you are!" He shouted she gave an okay and left the room. Steven, Connie, and Spinel had started their trick or treating adventure. They went to a few houses and already got a ton of candy.after an hour or so they decided to take a break, while Steven and Connie were talking Spinel looked at the view in front of her. She smiled, but then noticed a girl, wearing some sort of costume, it was a long black dress that reached the ground. Her skin was pale as snow. Her eyes a dull (e/c), the girl honestly gave Spinel the creeps, she tried waving but the girl just stared at her with those deathly emotionless eyes.

Spinel felt felt what humans call "goosebumps" run down her body. She got up and walked towards the girl, only for her to walk behind a tree. Spinel stopped and looked back at her friends, only to find them making out, she rolled her eyes playfully and went to investigate this girl. She walked behind the tree, only to see you farther away, you motioned for her to follow you, and so she did. You lead her to an abandoned cabin, windows were broken, and the wood was moldy. She opened the squeaky door, closing it behind her. She put her hands behind her back and looked around the old cabin. She saw you, staring outside the broken window, you looked towards her. "Hello.." Spinel greeted nervously. You walked towards her getting close to her pink face, Spinel blushed from how close you were to her face. "Hi..." you responded softly, your voice almost a whisper. Spinel went to say something but was quickly cut off by tears. Her eyes widened and pity took over her.

She went to wipe your tears away, and it.. worked? Her hand didn't phase through you like everyone else's. Your eyes widened, "wait, you can touch me..?" You asked, you touched her, feeling the soft gloved hand. "So.. soft.." you whispered to yourself, Spinel blushed softly. You blushed at what your father had told you many years ago when you were only a child. 'When someone alive can touch a ghost, it means they were destined for each other' you didn't even know this girl and you were destined to be together? You shook your thought away, "I like.. your costume.." you said, looking her up and down.

Spinel scratches the back of her neck, you still held her hand tightly. "Aw gee thanks doll" she replied. She blushed harder at the nickname she had given you, she wouldn't call anyone doll, especially a stranger. You giggled, you sat down, pulling her with you. "So, what are ya? I noticed you floating instead of walkin" she asked. "I'm, not alive.. I'm what humans call a ghost, spirit, demon, there's tons of names for us" you explained.

Her eyes widened, Steven had mentioned ghosts and ghouls before but seeing one personally? She thought things would just faze through ghosts, nothing could touch them. But then she remembered what Steven had said once 'When someone alive can touch a ghost, it means they were destined for each other' she shook her thoughts away and continued to ask you questions "your not alive? What happened if ya don't mind me askin" you sighed remembering your tragic death.

Flashback

You were standing in your warm kitchen, you stood in front of the opened fridge looking for something to munch on before school started. What you didn't realize was that there was someone in your house planning to kill you, why? No one knows. You grabbed a leftover slice of pizza and headed for your room. You sat on your bed and pulled open your laptop. It was almost time to leave when you felt your bed shift, you were confused, I didn't move did i? You decided to check underneath, your eyes widened at what you saw, a person was under.

You screamed and ran out of your room, the killer following. They quickly caught you and held you onto the floor. You struggled but put up a good fight for your life. You felt something sharp penetrate your chest, then down to your stomach, you felt their hands glide over your wound. You felt the blood oozing out of you, your eyes closed and your finally ended.

Flashback over

Spinel seemed terrified, she didn't know humans were capable of killing in such a way. She held you in comfort, noticing your tears. "I'm sorry about what happened to ya doll, just know I'll always be here for ya" she winked you blushed slightly. "Thank you" you hugged her tightly, finding new hope for your boring being.

Your welcome for this sHit cHaptEr!