Bathroom Sex

Ship: Jance (I love this rare pair and we need more content)
Kinks: Degrading, uhhh (I am shit at remembering kink names), there's some toys XD, hitting
Au: High school/ Bully x Victim
Oh yeah and Lance dresses feminine like
Warning: Absurb Language

3rd Pov:

James had his hands stuffed in his pocket, trudging down a long the school corridors. He was a senior and everyone knew he was trouble so they stayed clear from him. He had a devilish smirk on his face until he saw him..

Lance. He was standing at his locker but his outfit was giving James a massive hard on. Lance was wearing a black skater skirt with a baby blue crop top.. But with a black tank top underneath so it wouldn't go against school rules. He had a Lacey black choker with a small blue jewel around his neck. Lance.. He.. Usually only wears hoodies and jeans. What is this?

Tsk. James rolls his eyes and moves past Lance, giving him a shove into the lockers. What he didn't expect was Labce to suddenly moan at the impact. A massive blush crept onto James's cheeks, grunting.
"Fucking, Fag."
Lance coweres in fear, apologizing quietly as he sobs a bit and shakes.
James ignores this, Lance's crying is the least of his problems.

It didn't help that James has so many classes with Lance. Lance was trying go avoid eye contact with his bully, afraid what he might do since he decided to take the risk of wearing his outfit. Lance always loved wearing girly clothes, he was a femine and petite guy.. But he didn't like wearing makeup that much. He managed to build enough confidence to wear his outfit.. But now he's only Regretting it... Little does he know that James is staring for a different reason.

His eyes keep trailing down to the curves of the brunette's body to his ass and to his fine legs that male has.
Eventually it and lunch and James kept staring at Lance who sat alone ar the table. He was just picking his food, James licking his lips hungrily. James only had a few "friends", bullies just like him. James couldn't do this anymore.. His boner was sticking out of his pants. He asksa friend for a jacket and ties it around his waist to conceal it.

He stands up from his table, storming over to the smaller boy.
" Hey, fucker!"
That surely got Lance's attention as he jumps up from his seat, yelping.
"Y-yes..?"

James growls at him and harshly grabs Lance's wrist, dragging him out of the cafeteria. Lance's struggles and squirms, pleading to be let free which Jamss only ignores.

He reaches the one stall guys bathroom and shoves Lance inside then closing and locking the door behind them.

"You! You're getting punished!" James points fingers at Lance, his eyes glazed over with lust.

"I-im sorry.. Wh-what did I do.. I-ill do anything.. J-just don't hurt me!" Lance sobs out.

James smirks widely as he pulls Lance close to his body. Lance's eyes widen when he feels something poking his thigh, instantly knowing what it is.
James leans in close to Lance's ear, whispering seductively.
"Oh, I will hurt you but not in that context because it'll also feel so good when I fuck you senseless that you can't walk for years~"
Lance shivers are James' deep voice.

James devilish smirk only grew as his hands traveled down Lance's back and groped his ass.
"Now time for that punishment, baby boy~ You gave me this.. Now you'll get rid of it."

Lance moans as James then sets Lance down on his knees in front of him.
The taller male caresses Lance's cheek, completely over clouded with lust.
"You're so pretty like this~ I wanna see you cry out my name~ I know you want this, you little slut."
He slaps Lance's cheek as Lance sobs.. But also moans.

"Looks like someone has a kink~"

James unzips his pants and pulls his boxers down along with them. His large erection springing out. Without warning, James tangles his hair in the mocha locks and shoves Lance's mouth in, making him moan.

"Ah~ You little slut.. Come on go deep~"

Lance starts bobbing his head up and down, swirling his tongue all around, getting the feeling of the dick.
His hand matching the rhythm as he starts jerking him off by the base.

After a few moments, Lance starts to deep throat him, James grunting in satisfaction. It didn't take long as James came into Lance's pretty little mouth.

The small boy pulled away, his mouth open to show all the semen.

"Swallow, you whore!"

Lance, like an obedient pup does as he's told, swallowing the cum and reopening his mouth to show proof.
James smirks as he then roughly pushes Lance down onto the bathroom tile.

"Ah! Wait! James.. Please.. This is my first time..." Lance tries pushing James off, only for the other male to keep his hard grip, pinning the Cuban boy down.

"Really? With the way you were sucking, I would've assumed you done this a million times! But you're now my fucking whore slave!"

James growls in posseviness, like Lance was his possession. He bends down and kisses Lance's lips, shoving his tongue inside and exploring his cavern. He sucks the other tongue, making Lance moan in pleasure. He then pulls away, leaving a string of saliva between the two. James starts nibbling the Cuban's ears, shoving his tongue in the earlobe. Lance shivers and squirms at the feeling. Lance was already getting aroused, his face completely flushed a crimson color.

"Now beg for me, you slut!~"

"Please! James! I-I need you in me! Please fuck me James!"

James then pulls away and rips the crop top and tank top off. He starts with his neck, moving down Lance's Body and making hickes and bite marks all over.
Lance arches his back a bit, squirming to the sensation as he bites his lip to muffle moan.
Big mistake, James slapped his cheek.
"Don't muffle your moans! I wanna hear all of them! Be as loud as possible, bitch!"

Lance whimpers a bit, but then James starts fondling with his nipples, sucking each of them.
Once down, he spreads Lance's legs apart.

"Panties, huh?"

James starts messing with the panties, a michevious and shit-eating grin on his face.

"Ahh~ James! Stop teasing!"

Another slap.

"Don't tell me what to do, slut!"

Lance covers back, whimpering once again.

James takes off the panties, but leaves Lance's skirt on. Instead of using fingers to prep Lance.. He takes out a toy from his bag.
Its like a dildo, long but purple as has some things sticking out on the edges.
Without any warning, he shoves it into Lance's tight, virgin hole.

Lance moans in both pain and pleasure. It feels weird.. But luckily as much as James is an asshole, he waits for Lance to regain his brearg before thrusting in and out. The toy made Lance have multiple orgasms.

"Such a pretty slut~ All mine, my little slave~ Such a great sex toy I have~" James grunts, enjoying Lance's expression.

Lance was a complete moaning mess and soon the toy was replaced with James dick.
James was rough, thrusting in back and forth over and over. Sound of skin slapping skin filling the room, Lance rickashing back and forth at such a fast movement. James gripping tightly onto the tan hips, where it will leave marks.

Well, Lance's whole body was covered in marks. Like a wolf marked its territory.
James came inside of Lance and the brunette came shortly after.

"All mine~ And you don't have a choice." The taller male chuckles, booping the panting boy's nose.

As bad as this may sound.. Lance loved this. He loved how his bully was still a bully even when it came to sex.

Don't worry.. When  I decide to do another Jance one, I promise some will be more.. Well.. Not crazy like this XD my mind is whack, I know