Chapter Twelve

The morning comes again and everyone gathered in the living room. It was time to go for Caroline and Klaus.
"We both would like to be alone when do this" Klaus announce. Everyone nods understandably.
"Rebekah" he calls his darling sister. She walk up to him. Klaus hugs her "u are free my sister. U can have the life u always wanted. I called Stefan and he agrees to give the cure. For you. U can get it from him. I wish u a best life my sister. Thanks for everything u did for me. I love you" he kiss her cheek. Rebekah sobs silently, that behind all the Klaus Mikealson, there were still the brother Niklaus she always loved. Everyone take turns hugging and bid farewell. All three kids hug Caroline. "Be nice to each other, okay? Listen to Uncle Elijah and your aunts..take care." She touches their face. Klauren kiss her forehead. "U are the best mom in the world" he says. "Thanks, mom" Hope says. Caroline smile at the little girl. "Im happy that u have dad by side. Finally u both get a chance to be together. Even death cant separate u both." Lizzie says. Klaus smiles, gently touching her hairs. He kiss her head. "I promise, i will take care your mom very well." Lizzie nods her head. The Mikealson held back their tears while Bonnie and Elena all ready bursts. Elijah put a hand on Elena's waist, saying he is there for her. Klaus took a paper from his jacket and give it to the kids. Hope unroll the paper and sobs. "That's beautiful dad." She says. It was a family portrait of all of them. Klaus manage to draw it last night.
Klaus turn to Caroline. "U ready?" She nods yes and take his hand. They wave goodbye walk upstairs. The rest sit on the couch silently grieving of this epic life. Klauren excuse himself and turn into a wolf before run in the woods. He stop at one point and breathes heavily. He turn to human with his magic dressed in pant. A calming scent hit his nose and he follow it. There sat the girl, smiling at him. He walk to her and drop on his knees. She propped his head on her lap and caresses his head as he cries his pain out. "Thanks Angelina" he murmurs. Angelina lean down and kiss his face, patting his back gently.

Klaus close the door and turn to Caroline. She was looking out the window. He sat on the bead his back leaned on the headboard. "Caroline" he calls. She turn to him and he signals to come to him. She walk and sat. He pull her by waist and propped her back to his chest. "Im sorry. All this happened is my fault" "klaus, don't blame everything on you. U did all u can, but not every time we will win, u know. I should thank you. U being by my side give me strength to face this." He plays with her hair. "This is it. Our new beginning. Are you going to let me chase u for another centuries or?" Caroline chuckles."thats the fun part. And i told you I'm too smart to be seduced by you" "thats not what u said when we were in the woods." Caroline tilt her head to glare but laughs. He laughs too. Caroline like to see he laugh like that. That moment she wished she could be a human, both she and Klaus so they live their happily ever after.

"Before it too late, can i ask u something Caroline?" Klaus ask and she sense that he is a-bit tensed. Maybe tensed what she will answer him. She smiles "anything" "if..if i ever got a chance to go on..my knees in front you, asking for you to marry me. What u would be your answer?" Caroline didn't take much time to reply. She simply say "yes" without no hesitation. There were sincerity in her eyes. Klaus smiles knowing she wanted him too. He leans down, his lips hover on hers. She could feel his breathe fanning her face. One move they will be kissing. Seeing that he wont move, she close the gap and kissed him. He kiss her back passionately before let go. Caroline turns and lean her head on chest, her hand finding his. Klaus took out the stake and place it on her chest. She close her eyes, breathing in one last time before "I love you Klaus Mikealson." A tear fall from both their eyes. Klaus smiles "I Love you too Caroline, Mrs Klaus Mikealson." She smiles and the stake goes into hers then into him, attaching both their bodies. Their body turn grey with veins popping then turn into ashes while a breeze took it out through the window.

Later the evening, by a river in the middle of the woods where Bonnie put the Hollow in Caroline and Klaus. The three kids stand by the edge holding each other's hands. One by one they throw a little flower on the river and watch it flowing with the current. "We have to save each other. We have to save Always and Forever. Family above all" the three kids said it in unison looking up the sky.

Somewhere in a other world. Klaus woke up to a bright light. There were fogs everywhere around him. It made him difficult to see. He stand on his feet and try to walk through the fogs. Finally he saw a clearing and the greens. It was a hill. He look up the hill and saw a old church. He eyes narrowed to something in-front the church so flashes to there. When he reached, his smile grew bigger. There at a river by the church sat Caroline in a pink floral dress playing with three stems of flowers. She was smiling at it and turn to him when she heard foot steps. "Klaus" she stood up and ran to him. He carry her and spin, while they kissed. He let her stand on her feet, his hand still around her waist holding her close to him. "So is the offer where u said u will show the world still open?" "Where u want to go first love?" She acts like think deep "hmmmm...Rome" he chuckles and gave a short kiss and took her hand. "Rome is it." They both walk away with hand in hand. Beginning of another epic love.

~The End~

This is my Klaroline fan fiction. I know its simple but dont hate me that i had to kill them. All i can think is how they both deserve each other. They are my number one OTP. Then Stelena. And Bonenzo. I dont know why the writers always to do this for us, for our favourites ships.

I hope u all liked the story. This fully my own story. I dont follow some of the originals scenes. So dont be confused. Give me the support. And Vote the chapters. Please be free to comment what u all think (not just about my story) I wont critics and the space for you to voice your thoughts. We share and support each other. Love you guys. I will see u guys with more Klaroline short stories. Soon. ;)

Bye..and have good day ahead. Wish u all the very best.