CHAPTER 1

THE sound of alarm ring throughout the whole room of the four girls. The first to wake up is none other than Kim, the chef of the group. Nang tinignan na ni Kim ang oras mabilis siyang pumunta sa kusina dahil eight o'clock na ng umaga.

Pagkatapos niyang magluto ng kanilang breakfast ginising na niya ang mga kaibigan niya.

"Guys! Wake Up! It's already 8:30 in the morning!" Sigaw ni Kim mula sa kusina.

Well, it's to be expected that no one answer her, she got no choice but to go upstairs to personally wake up her friends.

To her surprise, Arci is now sitting but still half asleep, but this is new. Arci is the one who's always the last one to wake up after all.

"Ano ba ang.. schedule natin ngayon?" tanong ni Arci, ang masungit pero caring niyang kaibigan.

"Wait a sec, I'll check our schedule for today," sagot ni Kim.

Kim get her phone to see their sched, they may not have the same program but she saved all of their sched. And for the first time, Kim doesn't know her sched, and well it shock her.

"Oh my gosh! I'm late!" sigaw ni Kim at nagmadaling pumasok sa bathroom ng room nila.

"Ano bang ingay iyan?" tanong ni Kylie, ang maarte pero sweet niyang kaibigan.

"I'm already late! Gisingin mo na si Navy!" Sigaw ni Kim mula sa bathroom.

"Well, no need to wake her up 'cause she's Navy you know?" Maarteng saad ni Kylie.

Kim didn't answer, as she just remember her friends' like, looks like she just lost her composure.

"Calm down, Kim, alright? First day of school naman, so it's good," Arci says.

"That's right, Kim, take a breathe," Sabi naman ni Navy, the mahinhin but super caring friend, in short, the nanay of the group.

Someone knock on their apartment, who else would knock, other than their Landlady?

Bumaba kaagad sila Arci para pagbuksan ng pinto ang landlady nila.

"Good morning, ladies, we have a beautiful weather today, don't we? Anyway, first day ng school ninyo ngayon, ano??" The landlady ask, smiling brightly, you can't even tell that she's on her mid-30s already.

"Good morning din po! Opo, bakit po??" Arci smile back.

"You'll probably use your car, 'no? Well..." The landlady is hesitant.

"Why po?" Kabadong tanong ni Arci, however she already have a clue on her mind as to why.

"Sadly, you can't use your car today. Coding today ng car niyo,"

"WHAT!?!?" Sigaw ni Kylie.

"Real po ba?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Kylie.

"Ano po 'yong coding?" Dagdag nito.

Napa-face palm na lamang sila Arci dahil sa tanong ng kaibigan, kung maka-react ba naman ay parang alam na alam, hindi naman pala.

Luckily, their landlady is kind. "That means prohibited ang plate number ng car ninyo, to lessen the vehicles sa daan."

"Commute na lang tayo guys?" Suggest ni Navy.

"NO!! I can't! Hindi ako magcocommute!" maarteng saad ni Kylie. Sometimes, may pagkaover talaga ang kaartehan ni Kylie.

"Bilisan niyo na! We don't have much time!!" sabi ni Kim na nakabihis na.

"What are you all waiting for? Magbihis na kayo!" Kim says as she run off to their kitchen, to probably pack their breakfast that she made.

"Calm down ka nga lang, girl. Ako ang nai-stress sa'yo, gosh!" Pumunta na sa taas si Arci.

"How can I be calm when I'm already late?" tanong ni Kim.

"First day na first day of school, Kim, you won't die from being late for the first time, will you?"

"Magbihis na, mamaya na kayo magtalo. And Arci, hindi lang siya sanay, okay?" And there she goes, the nanay of the group, Navy.

"Alrighty." Arci did her signature, the rolled eyes.

"Are we really going to commute? What about kuya Dylan? Where is he? Can't he drop us off?" Sunod sunod na tanong ni Kylie, because just the thought of commuting with other people, and usok, she can't. Hindi niya kaya. But what can she do?

"Oh, I saw Dylan left kanina." The landlady answer.

"What?! Gosh! Your kuya is sometimes annoying talaga!" Kylie sit down, with a puff cheeks. If someone sees her, they might probably think that she didn't get to get what she want, just like a kid.

"I'm done, ligo na kayong dalawa." Arci walks down.

"Oh, anyare diyan?" Turo ni Arci kay Kylie.

"Galit kay kuya Dylan, umalis na kasi." Sagot naman ni Navy.

"Lie, ligo ka na sa taas, ako na dito na baba. Double time?" Mahinhin na sabi ni Navy.

"Okay..." Matamlay na naglakad papataas si Kylie.

"Oh, siya, aalis na ako, pupuntahan ko din ang iba pang tenants ko na coding din ang car today." The landlady broke the silence that surrounds the atmosphere.

"Ah, yes po! Thanks for saying it to us po pala." Arci reply, if someone sees her they'll probably be shock, like Arci smiling, and being kind? THE Arci? It's the end of the world.

"Anytime, take care on your way in school, alright?" The landlady close their door.

"So, anyway, how are we going to commute? Do you know how to?"

That question stop Kim from what she's doing, 'cause hell, she doesn't know how to commute. She's the baby princess of her family, as if they'll let her.

"I.. don't know..."

"Maybe Navy knows?" That remark made Kim to silently pray.

Oh, God, please, let Navy knows how to commute.

"Continue what you're doing na," Saad ni Arci nang mapansin na hindi na gumagalaw si Kim.

"Ah.. right..."

"Here's your breakfast, Arci," Thankfully, sandwich lang ginawa ni Kim, they could eat it on the way.

"Hindi pa tapos si Lie?" Navy ask as she comb her hair.

"You know naman that girl always take a long time in the shower," Arci said.

"Puntahan ko lang saglit."

"Uh.. Navy.." Bago pa makaalis si Navy tinawag na siya ni Kim.

"Yes?"

"Do you know how to c..commute?" Umiiwas na tingin na tanong ni Kim.

"Yeah, I know, don't worry." Ngumiti pa si Navy to assure Kim. Ika nga nilang magkakaibigan Kim always need to be rest assured. She can be the baby in their group too.

"Thank you."

"Anytime, and you don't need to worry about getting late. From what I know, the first week will just be events. No classes at all."

"Oh.. is it? I'm sorry.. pinagmamadali ko pa kayo.."

"Haynaku sanay na kami, ano ka ba, Kim!" Kylie says, pababa na.

"Thanks for understanding me, always."

"Oh gosh, don't tell me magdradrama tayo dito ha? Don't, I'm telling you." Arci rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag to go outside.

"Ito naman, panira palagi!" Sumunod naman kaagad si Kylie kay Arci.

"It's really okay, Kim. Let's go na?" Navy look at Kim.

"Yes, let's go!!"

⋆ ₊ ゚ ☽ * ₊ ⋆

First day could really be nerve-racking, even more if it's college. They said, ito na talaga ang unang step mo. We'll meet lots of different people, that we could be friends or pet peeves. Either way, having fun is the top priority.