iii

Han Hwamin

Today, is the first day of September, which is 1 September. We were all busy with school's festival preparation. Our school, Gangnam High School, always had the biggest festival.

Half population of Seoul had always attend the festival. This year, my class II-A is going to perform some kpop dance. The girls will do Blackpink's Kill This Love while the boys will perform BTS' Boy With Luv.

Other classes also will do really great events such as ghost house, selling traditional korean foods and some even sell kpop's merchandise! There will also be kpop group attending. Last year, Wanna One came and the festival became a whole mess, thanks to them. This year, its Seventeen and I believe they will perform their new song!

But there is something that I'm scared of. Each batch will have a performance. Usually, the most famous girl and boy will perform together. Last year, the representive were Jeon Somi and Kim Wooseok. This year, they asked me and Yohan to do it.

Hell yeah, I'm so freaking nervous! We're literally performing CoCoSoRi's Sugar Cake. That song has so many skinship. Well, we do practice but it's so hard to not cringe and feeling shy.

Wait, did you think that I forget about the letter?

Kim Yohan

I went to school today and opened my locker as always. I just took the letter and wait, it's not cookies today? The girl gave me a small box with chocolates which probably is self-made too.

I opened the letter and read it,

"Dear Kim Yohan

for the milion times, I think I already gave you so much letter already haha. Well, today is another practice day!~

Goodluck with practicing Boy With Luv and Sugar Cake. Hope you do well with  the performance. Remember, I'll always support you!

Oh, also. How's the chocolate? Is it delicious? It's my first time baking chocolate."

Without realising, I smiled. How can she be so sweet? I really want to meet the writer. Thanks to this, I'm really excited to practice today.