8

I could feel the goose bumps form on my arm. I looked through the ground that had just delivered the note to me but he was no where to be found. The room seemed to get smaller as I looked at everyone having a wonderful time around me. I was unable to breath I tried to rush out of the room but was just pinballed back and fourth by dancing couples. I finally made it out side to the back yard of the house. I grabbed a random cup I saw and downed it. I didn’t care what was in or how it burned my throat. I needed to not feel anymore.

“What’s your name? I’ve never seen you around here.” I heard the low sensual British voice behind me. I turned around to see Harry’s emerald sparkling eyes smiling at me. His lips pulled into a tight smirk. My teary eyes were blurring my vision.

“Get the fuck away from me.” I hissed. I didn’t want anyone around right now and yet this is the most people I’ve ever been around at this school.

“Katherine?” Harry’s eyes filled with confusion as he realized as I was crying. “Katherine what’s wrong.” He asked. His hand grabbed my elbow but I pulled it away.

“Just get me out of here.” I pleaded. He grabbed my hand as he turned and pulled me back inside the house. I felt everyone staring at me. I saw Ivy and Meredith smirking at me as they saw Harry and I. “I said I wanted to get out of here not go upstairs!” I whined as I felt the liquor begin to have an effect on my body.

“We are going to get out of here.” He led me down a hallway and opened the last door on the right.

            It seemed as all the music faded away as he sat me on his bed. I looked around and took in my surroundings. His room had a very chill feeling. Rough wood covered the floors and the walls were all starch white. His bed was black iron and was covered with a soft white duvet and a deep blue throw.

“Tell me what’s wrong?” He kneeled down in front of me. He looked extremely concerned as he made eye contact with me.

“I-I can’t.” I hid my face in my hands but I felt his long fingers softly grasp my wrist pulling them to my lap.

“Yes. You can’t keep it bottled up inside it will only get worse.” He looked so sincere. I needed to tell someone.

“Ever since I have started at this school. I’ve been getting letters.” My voice was shaky as I said the words to someone for the first time. Harry looked at me in confusion but then I passed him the note. His eyes changed from confusion to rage. “Do you know anything about it?” I sniffled.

“No.. No.. I don’t.” He shook his head but didn’t make eye contact. “I think you should be very careful from now on though. Just do as this person says.”

“They seem crazy though!” I laid back on his bed. I wished this buzz was a good one but it seemed it would just end up with some stressful crying.

“I can walk you to class if you like. I—never mind.” He shook his head.

“What?” I put a hand on his arm and the touch sent a shock through my body.

“I will tell you later. You’ve had quite the night.” Harry all the sudden looked exhausted. I hoped it wasn’t me that wore him out.

“Now I have to go back to Willard and sleep on a couch because Natalie isn’t done with my room yet.” I signed playing with my fingers. I stood up and my way to the door until Harry grabbed my shoulder.

“You can sleep in here. I mean if you want to.” He looked down. I had never seen him this nervous before. He was usually so headstrong and annoying.

“Um—I mean if I am not imposing.. Sure.” I gave him a nod and then walked back to the bed.

“I have some sweatpants and t-shirts in that drawer over there.” He pointed across the room and nodded at him. He then left the room and I was left alone.

I shuffled over to the dresser and picked out a large soft green bay packers tee and some thin cotton grey sweatpants. I felt bad for taking half of his bed up but he had invited me. Will he sleep in here too? My cheeks turned red at the thought of sleeping in the same bed as Harry but once I realized how tired I was and how soft and comfortable his bed looked I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. I rolled back the covers and got in. His scent of cigarettes, polar ice mint, and polo cologne was actually comforting as I fell deeper into sleep.

*

I woke up to a loud noise in the room. It was pitch black and I could not see a thing. The party seemed to have been done.

“Fuck.” I heard the familiar voice curse.

“Harry you can turn on the lights.” I giggled.

“Too drunk, love.” His accent was slurred and thicker then usual. I looked at the clock, it was already five am.

“Have you been up this whole time?” I asked trying to see his silhouette in the dark room.

“Mmmhmmm.” He hummed. I felt him plop down onto the bed next to me.

“Goodnight Harry.” I turned away from him and pulled the sheets towards my chin.

“No! No can’t we cuddle.” He protested. “Come on sweetheart just a cuddle.” He pleaded. I sighed but he took it as a yes as he slid his hand under my arm and around my waist. He pulled me in towards his chest and I could smell the alcohol on him. He took his hand and rubbed it on my back. Making his fingers swirl circles lightly all over the skin. The wonderful feeling put me too sleep instantly.

Ahh!! Were beginning the Katherine Harry relationship! Sorry i haven't updated i started a new story! I would love if you could read it. It's much different from this one. I like to take breaks from stories now and then because when i write a new chapter i have a whole understaning for how it's going to go. i know this chapter is short but just bear with me! This will keep getting better! Please comment about vote. How do you guy feel about a sweet drunk harry in a fan fic for once?!?!?1