Kiss Game Rules

Welcome to Kiss Game
____________________

I am the creator of this game. This game is within the new technology. Over 13 years of my life, my main focus was to establish this game. Now that my invention is complete, it is time to test it out. I've set this game as a horror. Everyone loves horror. This game will affect the lives of all players and will lead to a tragic end.

Rules:
• once you enter the game, you can never get out. You'll be trap.
• if you want to quit the game, the only answer is to face death. If you attempt to give up and die, no one will remember you. It is only those who play the game will remember who you were
• everyone has a target >> it can be people who are not playing the game or people who is playing the game *let me get this straight: if one's mission is to kiss someone outside of the game, they won't end up dead. But what if the person outside of the game kisses the person who's mission was to kiss them. Well, that person with the mission is DEAD. No one remember them. But as for the person who is outside of the game, he or she will be living no matter what. Even with the mission kisses, they are still not dead. Now, if one's mission is to kiss someone inside the game, they have to do so. If their mission completes and kisses the person in the game, that person will be dead and the person who kissed will survive. Both opponents are unaware of each other's target.*
• if you tell anyone outside of the game about the game, you'll be sentenced to death. Your death will be a mystery. The person who you told the game to won't remember anything.
• no one should know about this game; only the players
• yes, it is part of the game >> gender will not be specified. If you're a female and your target is another female, you still go for it. Same goes for boys
• if you restrain the kiss, there will be consequences
And lastly...
• only one survives
     - the person who survives will carry the
       memory of his/her lost. Their memory
       will remember everything that happened
       in the game.
     - it is a game of guilt

- - - - - -

Players, are you ready?