Cherry Stems (Spencer Reid, Smut)

Spencer Reid x FEM!Reader

Fluff n' Smut

Prompt: After a night at the bar with the gang and dealing with their drunk banter, Spencer walks you home and you two flirt on the walk. So when you two get to your place you ask Spencer if he wants to come in and well..he does and shit gets steamy. I wrote so much dialogue when they were in the bar that it almost became a screenplay- I added a lot of detail. (Also s7 Spencer was in mind while writing this)

Disclaimer: I'm addressing the fact that I realized halfway through writing that I read a story on Wattpad that began in a bar and ended in smut with Spencer. It was written by lastoftherealones, so I wanted to give a disclaimer that if this story seemed familiar it may be because I wrote a fairly same scenario and didn't realize. But if the writer feels or anyone feels I may have stolen the/their story, please feel free to let me know.

Bar, 11pm

You fiddled with your cherry coke as the rest of the team blabbed on about their issues at home, most of their drunk conversations end up on sex- or lack thereof.

"I cannot believe you haven't done it in a month." Penelope slurred at JJ, she nodded in response and slurred back.

"Ridiculous I know.." JJ takes a sip of her drink when Emily chimes in. "Sad, just sad."

"I for one, have been having great sex." Derek added in, smirking at the end.

You whispered to Spencer with a smile, "I really wish I was in a library right now. Peace and quiet."

Spencer laughed at you which caught the team's attention, especially Derek. "Pretty boy, what the hell are you laughing at?"

"Oh, nothing, y/n and I were just discussing the importance of earplugs." You held in a laugh and Derek looked at you.

"You know what? You two-" Derek pointed to the both of you, "Are perfect for each other, seriously."

"Yeah, I agree." Emily added in before going up to the bar to get another round.

"Spencer." You spoke with a dramatic tone while looking over at him.

"Yes, y/n." He mirrored your dramatic tone.

"Would you marry me?"

"Most definitely my love." Spencer took your hand and you both looked at Derek, smiling.

"Oh, Shut up." Derek took a sip of his drink, finishing in.

"Oh, blow me." You took a sip from your drink, mocking him.

"Y/n, would you please enlighten me in when you last got laid?" Derek said while pointing his empty glass at you.

"Yes do tell, we haven't had much time to have girl talk lately." Penelope practically screamed at you in excitement.

You laughed. "Uh, three hours ago actually."

Spencer chimed in, "Yeah we did it in the storage room when we went for coffee." You nodded and ate your cherry that was floating in your drink, catching Spencer's eyes.

"You both are a pain in my ass, really." You and Spencer both laughed, Derek continued.

"But seriously, do either of you-"

You cut Derek off, "Yes, oh my god." You groaned at the end, Derek gestured to Spencer.

"I believe that is none of your business." You laughed at Spencer, knowing Derek isn't gonna give up that easily.